The top required and recommended immunology text worldwide, Cellular and Molecular Immunology by Drs. Abul K. Abbas, Andrew H. H. Lichtman, and Shiv Pillai, is a clear, well-written, and superbly illustrated introduction to the field. The 9th Edition retains a practical, clinical focus while updating and revising all content to ensure clarity and comprehension, bringing readers fully up to date with new and emerging information in this challenging area.
- Highlights the implications of immunologic science for the management of human disease, emphasizing clinical relevance throughout.
- Provides a highly visual, full-color description of the key immunologic and molecular processes with a fully updated, comprehensive, and consistent art program.
- Helps readers grasp the details of experimental observations that form the basis for the science of immunology at the molecular, cellular, and whole-organism levels and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Includes summary boxes that assist with rapid review and mastery of key material.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.
- Features updates from cover to cover, including tumor immunity (tumor antigens, cancer immunotherapy), immune checkpoints, cytosolic sensors for DNA, non-canonical inflammasomes, prionization as a signaling mechanism, monogenic defects in immunity, and more.
About the Author
Abul K. Abbas, MBBS, Distinguished Professor and Chair, Department of Pathology, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Chapter 1 Properties and Overview of Immune Responses
Chapter 2 Cells and Tissues of the Immune System
Chapter 3 Leukocyte Circulation and Migration into Tissues
Chapter 4 Innate Immunity
Chapter 5 Antibodies and Antigens
Chapter 6 Antigen Presentation to T Lymphocytes and the Functions of MHC Molecules
Chapter 7 Immune Receptors and Signal Transduction
Chapter 8 Lymphocyte Development and Antigen Receptor Gene Rearrangement
Chapter 9 Activation of T Lymphocytes
Chapter 10 Differentiation and Functions of CD4+ Effector T Cells
Chapter 11 Differentiation and Functions of CD8+ Effector T Cells
Chapter 12 B Cell Activation and Antibody Production
Chapter 13 Effector Mechanisms of Humoral Immunity
Chapter 14 Specialized Immunity at Epithelial Barriers and in Immune Privileged Tissues
Chapter 15 Immunologic Tolerance and Autoimmunity
Chapter 16 Immunity to Microbes
Chapter 17 Transplantation Immunology
Chapter 18 Immunity to Tumors
Chapter 19 Hypersensitivity Disorders
Chapter 20 Allergy
Chapter 21 Congenital and Acquired Immunodeficiencies
Appendix I Glossary
Appendix II Cytokines
Appendix III Principle Features of Selected CD Molecules
Appendix IV Laboratory Techniques Commonly Used in Immunology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=62977
نویسنده : Abul K. Abbas MBBS , Andrew H. H. Lichtman MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 579
(ISBN) شابک : 0323479782
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $81.54
حجم فایل : 330 MB