دانلود کتاب ایمونولوژی پایه: عملکردها و اختلالات سیستم ایمنی
Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 7ed
Meticulously reviewed and updated for today’s medical students, Basic Immunology, 7th Edition, is a concise text expertly written by the same distinguished author team as the best-selling, comprehensive text, Cellular and Molecular Immunology. This focused, easy-to-understand volume has been fully revised to include recent important advances in our understanding and knowledge of the immune system. A student favorite through six outstanding editions, this new edition uses full-color illustrations and clinical images, useful tables, and practical features such as Summary Point boxes, end-of-chapter review questions, glossary terms, and clinical cases―all designed to help you master this complex topic in the most efficient, effective manner possible.
- Emphasizes clinical aspects of immunology, including disease pathogenesis, the development of novel therapies based on basic science, and an appendix of clinical cases for real-world application.
- Contains new and expanded content on pandemics, COVID-19, and herd immunity; resistance and susceptibility to COVID-19; RNA vaccines and hybrid viral vaccines; tumor immunotherapy; innate immune responses to viruses; mechanisms of immunologic tolerance; and immunotherapy for autoimmune, allergic, and other inflammatory diseases, and cancer.
- Provides unrivalled instruction from an expert author team, all of whom are experienced teachers, course directors, and lecturers.
- Features a highly readable writing style and practical organization, now with fully revised content and updated images to cover new information and improve reader understanding of complex concepts.
- Provides additional online features such as answers to in-book chapter review questions and self-assessment questions.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers of medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Contains numerous features designed to help students understand key immunologic concepts: high-quality illustrations, practical tables, chapter outlines, bolded key points, and focus questions in every chapter for self-assessment and review.
۱. Introduction to the Immune System : Nomenclature, General Properties, and Components
۲. Innate Immunity : The Early Defense Against Infections
۳. Antigen Presentation to T Lymphocytes and the Functions of Major Histocompatibility Complex Molecules : What T Lymphocytes See
۴. Antigen Recognition in the Adaptive Immune System : Structure of Lymphocyte Antigen Receptors and Development of Immune Repertoires
۵. T Cell –Mediated Immunity : Activation of T Lymphocytes
۶. Effector Mechanisms of T Cell –Mediated Immunity : Functions of T Cells in Host Defense
۷. Humoral Immune Responses : Activation of B Lymphocytes and Production of Antibodies
۸. Effector Mechanisms of Humoral Immunity : Elimination of Extracellular Microbes and Toxins
۹. Immunologic Tolerance and Autoimmunity : Self–Nonself Discrimination in the Immune System and Its Failure
۱۰. Tumor and Transplantation Immunology : Immune Responses to Cancer Cells and Normal Foreign Cells
۱۱. Hypersensitivity : Disorders Caused by Immune Responses
۱۲. Immunodeficiency Diseases : Disorders Caused by Defective Immunity
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=355289
نویسنده : Abul K. Abbas MBBS
ناشر : Elsevier; 7th edition
سال انتشار : 2024
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 357 به همراه کانتنت و ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0443105197
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $77.99
حجم فایل : 125 MB