دانلود کتاب ایمونولوژی پایه: عملکرد و اختلالات سیستم ایمنی
Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 5ed
In this updated edition of Basic Immunology, the authors continue to deliver a clear, modern introduction to immunology, making this the obvious choice for today’s busy students. Their experience as teachers, course directors, and lecturers helps them to distill the core information required to understand this complex field. Through the use of high-quality illustrations, relevant clinical cases, and concise, focused text, it’s a perfectly accessible introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with an emphasis on clinical relevance.
- Concise, clinically focused content is logically organized by mechanism for efficient mastery of the material.
- Features an appendix of clinical cases and CD molecules.
- Includes numerous full-color illustrations, useful tables, and chapter outlines.
- Focus questions within each chapter are ideal for self-assessment and review.
- Key points bolded throughout the text make it easy to locate important information.
- Presents information in a format and style that maximizes usefulness to students and teachers studying medicine, allied health fields, and biology.
- Fully updated content equips you with the latest relevant advances in immunology.
- Revised and updated artwork enhances your visual learning of important principles and reduces the excessive factual details found in larger textbooks.
- Twelve brand-new animations available on Student Consult help further explain complex concepts.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives you access to the text, figures, images, glossary of immunology terms, self-assessment questions, and references on a variety of devices.
About the Author
۱ – Introduction to the Immune System: Nomenclature, General Properties, and Components
۲ – Innate Immunity: The Early Defense Against Infections
۳ – Antigen Capture and Presentation to Lymphocytes: What Lymphocytes See
۴ – Antigen Recognition in the Adaptive Immune System: Structure of Lymphocyte Antigen Receptors and Development of Immune Repertoires
۵ – T Cell-Mediated Immunity: Activation of T Lymphocytes by Cell-Associated Antigens
۶ – Effector Mechanisms of T Cell-Mediated Immunity: Functions of T Cells in Host Defense
۷ – Humoral Immune Responses: Activation of B Lymphocytes and Production of Antibodies
۸ – Effector Mechanisms of Humoral Immunity: Elimination of Extracellular Microbes and Toxins
۹ – Immunological Tolerance and Autoimmunity: Self-Nonself Discrimination in the Immune System and Its Failure
۱۰ – Immune Responses Against Tumors and Transplants: Immunity to Noninfectious Transformed and Foreign Cells
۱۱ – Hypersensitivity: Disorders Caused by Immune Responses
۱۲ – Congenital and Acquired Immunodeficiencies: Diseases Caused by Defective Immunity
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۲۰ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=31366
نویسنده : Abul K. Abbas MBBS , Andrew H. H. Lichtman MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 320
(ISBN) شابک : 032339082X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $66.49
حجم فایل : 121 MB