دانلود کتاب ایمونوهیستوشیمی تشخیصی: ترانوستیک و برنامه های ژنومی
Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry: Theranostic and Genomic Applications, 4ed
The fourth edition of this book keeps the title change from the third edition, Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry, Theranostic and Genomic Applications. The use of immunohistochemistry for accurate diagnosis remains the focal point of this work, and it is this diagnostic accuracy that we must seek to satisfy the patients and clinicians need for “personalized” therapies. Even more so today, personalized medicine is the buzzword that clinicians, patients, and the media have gravitated toward, expecting individualized therapy based on specific molecular pathways that are spawned by gene alterations in the disease process.
Theranostics is a rapidly emerging field in oncology. Pathologists need to be prepared to serve oncologists and their patients, not only with accurate tissue diagnosis, but also with appropriate tissue theranostic testing that will drive therapies. Once again, this work begins with detailed information of techniques and standardization in immunohistochemistry, followed by an appropriate primer of molecular anatomic pathology for the surgical pathologist. The remaining chapters address specific issues in surgical pathology with an organ system approach. Once again, with few exceptions, each chapter is designed to be a standalone work, which means that there is some redundancy among chapters. This approach xiii is intended to relieve the reader of extensive crosschecking to other chapters.
It is extremely exciting that there are eight new authors who address new issues in this edition. In addition, there is a new chapter that addresses imaging related to immunohistochemistry, which is a critical issue affecting this discipline and the demands on pathologists to quantitate tissue markers for theranostics. Lastly, the chapter on prostate, bladder, kidney, and testis has been divided into two separate chapters. Once again, the challenge of putting this work together has been to ensure that the base of knowledge in each chapter is relevant and robust long after the ink has dried. The contributions of expert authors in each discipline are unique works. This book is meant to serve as a diagnostic and theranostic reference for pathologists, oncologists, and those in training as well as researchers who require a basis of knowledge in tissue pathology.
“…I would recommend as a ‘must have’ for every pathology department.” By The Bulletin of The Royal College of Pathologists, Jan 2015
- Discusses diagnostic pitfalls through immunohistologic differential diagnosis wherever appropriate so you can provide the most accurate diagnoses.
- Presents chapters arranged by organ system for comprehensive coverage of all relevant information in a convenient and intuitive organization.
- Provides quick reference graphs for antibodies throughout the text that illustrate the frequency of immunostaining for a variety of antibodies in tumors.
- Includes Key Diagnostic Points boxes in every chapter for a quick summary of text areas that are of particular importance.
- Features an expert author for each chapter to ensure coverage of the current state of the art.
- Includes access to the full text online at expertconsult.com, along with a downloadable image bank and Path Consult.
- Provides guidance on the role of genomics in identifying genetic and molecular aspects of disease that may affect patient care and therapeutic approaches.
- Covers theranostic applications to enable you to evaluate therapeutic choices based on immunohistochemical results.
- Reflects the latest developments in the field through new chapters on molecular anatomic pathology and immunocytology, as well as updated chapters on immunohistology of the prostate, bladder, testis, and kidney and Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Discusses antibody specifications with tables that convey information on uses, clones, vendors, sources, antibody titers, and types of antigen retrieval.
- Presents key differential diagnoses boxes that provide tabular summaries of DDx and algorithms.
- Features discussions of ancillary anatomic molecular diagnostics as an adjunct to immunohistochemistry for a more well-rounded diagnostic approach.
Accurately interpret immunohistochemical results and provide the clinician with the best therapeutic approaches for the patient
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“…this book will expand the reader’s understanding of both immunohistochemistry and molecular diagnostic and theranostic applications. In tandem, it also acts as an up-to-date bench-top reference tool. It is an easy-to-read, wellpresented text that I would recommend as a ‘must have’ for every pathology department.” By The Bulletin of The Royal College of Pathologists, Jan 2015
۱. Techniques of Immunohistochemistry: Principles, Pitfalls and Standardization
۲. Molecular Anatomic Pathology: Principles, Technique and Application to Immunohistologic Diagnosis
۳. Immunohistology of Infectious Diseases
۴. Immunohistology of Neoplasms of Soft Tissue and Bone
۵. Immunohistology of Hodgkin Lymphoma
۶. Immunohistology of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
۷. Immunohistology of Melanocytic Neoplasms
۸. Immunohistology of Metastatic Carcinoma of Unknown Primary Site
۹. Immunohistology of Head and Neck Lesions
۱۰. Immunohistology of Endocrine Tumors
۱۱. Immunohistology of the Mediastinum
۱۲. Immunohistology of Lung and Pleural Neoplasms
۱۳. Immunohistology of Skin Tumors
۱۴. Immunohistology of the Gastrointestinal Tract
۱۵. Immunohistology of the Pancreas and Hepatobiliary Tract
۱۶. Immunohistology of the Prostate
۱۷. Immunohistology of the Urinary Bladder, Kidney, and Testis
۱۸. Immunohistology of the Female Genital Tract
۱۹. Immunohistology of the Breast
۲۰. Immunohistology of the Nervous System
۲۲. Immunohistology of Pediatric Neoplasms
۲۳. Imaging and Quantitative Immunohistochemistry
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۱۹ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=25993
نویسنده : David J Dabbs MD , Lester D. R. Thompson
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1148
(ISBN) شابک : 1455744611
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $290.38
حجم فایل : 157 MB