This fulfil the requirements of students and teachers as Textbook of Human Histology has been written to per Competency Based Undergraduate Curriculum for Indian Medical Graduate.
Most of the histology topics are in the core level of competency (must know). Only few topics are in noncore levels of competency (nice to know/desirable to know) such as cardioesophageal junction, corpus luteum, olfactory epithelium, eyelid, lip, sclerocorneal junction, optic nerve, cochlea, organ of Corti, pineal gland, and ultrastructure of muscular tissue, nervous tissue, epithelium, and connective tissue. The histologyrelated competencies should be taught with lectures and practical classes. Assessment methods for histology competencies involve written examination and skill assessment to identify the given slide with interpretation. Various topics of histology need horizontal integration with physiology and vertical integration with pathology.
This is a complete textbook on human histology for undergraduate medical students. It includes:
• Concise text with functional correlation for quick recapitulation during examinations.
• ۱۱۷ photomicrographs to help identify the microscopic structures.
• ۱۲۲ flowcharts that help students to revise and memorize the microanatomy.
• ۱۰۶ practice figures (HE pencil drawings) which are easily reproducible in theory examinations.
• ۱۷۵ ۳D illustrations that provide a visual grasp of difficult concepts.
• A summary (examination guide) to overcome the difficulty of summarizing the facts in written assessments.
• Interesting facts to isolate them from main text, so that these facts should not be missed by the reader.
• Clinical correlation for orientation towards pathogenesis of diseases (vertical integration).
۲. Orientation to Histological Techniques
۴. Epithelial Tissue
۵. Cell Surface Projections and Cell Junctions
۷. General Connective Tissue
۱۰. Muscle Tissue
۱۱. Lymphoid Tissue
۱۲. Nervous Tissue
۱۳. Cardiovascular Tissue
۱۴. Skin and its Appendages
۱۵. Respiratory System
۱۶. Digestive SystemI: Oral Cavity and Associated Structures
۱۷. Digestive SystemII: Esophagus and Stomach
۱۸. Digestive SystemIII: Small and Large Intestine
۱۹. Liverr Gallbladder and Pancreas
۲۰. Urinary System
۲۱. Male Reproductive SystemI: Testisr Epididymis,. Ductus Deferens
۲۲. Male Reproductive SystemII: Accessory Sex Glands and Penis
۲۳. Female Reproductive SystemI: Ovaryr Uterus and Vagina
۲۴. Female Reproductive System II: Mammary Glandr Placenta and Umbilical
۲۵. Endocrine System
۲۶. Nervous System
۲۷. Special SensesI: Eye
۲۸. Special Senses II: Ear
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=176986
نویسنده : Y. Sontakke
ناشر : CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 358
(ISBN) شابک : 8194125421
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $25.90
حجم فایل : 50 MB