دانلود کتاب بافت شناسی ضروری نتر
Netter’s Essential Histology, 2ed
Netter’s Essential Histology integrates gross anatomy and embryology with classic histology slides and cutting-edge scanning electron microscopy to give you a rich visual understanding of this complex subject. This histology textbook-atlas has a strong anatomy foundation and utilizes a variety of visual elements – including Netter illustrations and light and electron micrographs – to teach you the most indispensable histologic concepts and their clinical relevance. Excellent as both a reference and a review, Netter’s Essential Histology will serve you well at any stage of your healthcare career.
- Gain a rich understanding of this vital subject through the succinct explanatory histology text.
- Learn to recognize both normal and diseased structures at the microscopic level with the aid of succinct explanatory text as well as numerous clinical boxes.
- Access the entire contents and ancillary components online at Student Consult, view images and histology slides at different magnifications, and watch new narrated video overviews of each chapter.
- Take your learning one step further with the purchase of Netter’s Histology Flash Cards (sold separately), designed to reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury.
- Thoroughly comprehend how function is linked to structure through brand-new electron micrographs, many of which have been enhanced and colorized to show ultra-structures in 3D.
“This book uses a unique “plate” format where the text acts as an expanded legend to the accompanying illustrations. The information is delivered in small, reader-friendly chunks. Unlike other established books in histology, the text and images are always on the same page. Because of the generous use of Frank Netter illustrations, the book is successful in bridging the gap between gross anatomy and microscopic anatomy.”-George Niiro, PhD(Midwestern University) Doody Review: 5 stars
۱. THE CELL
۲. EPITHELIUM AND EXOCRINE GLANDS
۳. CONNECTIVE TISSUE
۴. MUSCLE TISSUE
۵. NERVOUS TISSUE
۸. CARTILAGE AND BONE
۷. BLOOD AND BONE MARROW
۸. CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
۹. LYMPHOID SYSTEM
۱۰ . ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
۱۱. INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
۱۲. UPPER DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
۱۳. LOWER DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
۱۴. LIVER, GALLBLADDER, AND EXOCRINE PANCREAS
۱۵. RESPIRATORY SYSTEM
۱۶. URINARY SYSTEM
۱۷. MALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
۱۸. FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
۱۹. EYE AND ADNEXA
۲۰. SPECIAL SENSES
جهت مشاهده ویرایش ۲۰۲۱ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=44143
نویسنده : William K. Ovalle PhD , Patrick C. Nahirney PhD
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 538
(ISBN) شابک : 1455706310
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.95
حجم فایل : 225 MB