- The most comprehensive and authoritative text in the field, widely used by anesthesiologists, perfusionists, and cardiothoracic surgeons, as well as intensive care specialists, neonatologists, and interventional cardiologists.
- Provides expert, full-color guidance on equipment, physiology and pathology, hematology, clinical applications, and neonates, infants, and children.
- Addresses univentricular and biventricular assist devices, as well as the various forms of extracorporeal pulmonary support that may or may not include circulatory assistance.
- Includes a brand-new look at the Development of Cardiopulmonary Bypass, offering an up-to-date analysis of the history of the field.
- Two new co-editors, Drs. John W. Hammon and Barry D. Kussman, provide a fresh perspective and additional expertise.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
‘online content can be accessed easily and there are links and search tools as well the ability to highlight, take notes, and tab references‘
‘a great resource for all cardiac surgeons as well as those training in the field or involved in the performance of these complex cases’
-Doodys Publishers’ Club, March 18, 2016
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=90192
نویسنده : Glenn P. Gravlee MD , Richard F. Davis MD
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF ( نسخه تبدیلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1203
(ISBN) شابک : 1451193610
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $153.66
حجم فایل : 27 MB