Find out how and what to review for the all-new 2015 National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) Exam with The Comprehensive Respiratory Therapist’s Exam Review, 6th Edition. It covers every topic in the NBRC Detailed Content Outline, providing study hints, in-depth content review, and self-assessment questions with rationales so you retain more information. Sills’ latest review also offers students and practicing respiratory therapists realistic experience with the new Therapist Multiple Choice Exam (TM-CE) through a 140-question TM-CE practice test on its accompanying Evolve website.
- Self-study questions at the end of each chapter include an answer key with rationales to help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses in content learned.
- UNIQUE! Exam Hint boxes point out point out subjects that are frequently tested, helping you study, plan your time, and improve your test-taking skills.
- Rationales for each question provide feedback for correct and incorrect answers so you understand why an answer is correct or incorrect and retain information better.
- Difficulty level codes (recall, application, analysis) for each question on Evolve help you prepare for questions in the way that is most appropriate (e.g., memorization for recall or synthesis for analysis).
- Special NBRC coding of topics corresponds to every topic covered in the NBRC Detailed Content Outline (DCO) so you can easily review each of the testable topics.
- Secure Evolve website lets you experience the actual NBRC testing environment in a computerized format.
- NEW! Therapist Multiple Choice Exam (TM-CE) practice test aligns with the new 2015 NBRC Written Exam.
- UPDATED! Revised content reflects the 2015 NBRC Detailed Content Outline and examination matrix so you know exactly what to expect on the exams ― and can review each of the areas covered on the matrix.
- NEW! More analysis-type questions added to the end-of-chapter self-study questions reflect changes in the matrix content outlines.
- NEW! Greater consistency in formulas, abbreviations, and equations achieved through aligning the text and Evolve site to comprehensive Abbreviation and Equation Glossaries.
- EXPANDED! 22 clinical simulations feature shortened sections and align with the new 2015 NBRC Clinical Simulation Exam in both study mode and exam mode, giving you the opportunity to practice this difficult portion of the Registry Exam on Evolve.
- NEW! Standard Normal Range Guide features reference tables with normal values of various parameters used in respiratory care assessment.
- EXPANDED! New practice exams on Evolve, including one 140-question TM-CE with automatic scoring to delineate entry and advanced credentialing levels, let you assess your understanding in both study (untimed) and exam (timed) modes.
“This is an excellent tool for respiratory care students, graduates, or licensed practitioners preparing for the NBRC credentialing exams. It is also a worthy resource for educators at college programs and hospital departments. Well done!” Reviewed by Steven K. Hamick, AAS, BIS (William Beaumont Hospitals) Doody’s Score: 93, 4 Stars!
About the Author
Jim writes The Comprehensive Respiratory Therapist Exam Guide: Advanced and Entry Level 5e, 2010. and he contributes as a WFH on the Testbank for DesJardins: Clinical Manifestionations and Assessmen of Respiratory Disease, 5e
۱. Patient Assessment
۲. Infection Control
۳. Blood Gas Sampling, Analysis, Monitoring, and Interpretation
۴. Pulmonary Function Testing
۵. Advanced Cardiopulmonary Monitoring
۶. Oxygen and Medical Gas Therapy
۷. Hyperinflation Therapy
۸. Humidity and Aerosol Therapy
۱۰. Airway Clearance Therapy
۱۱. Cardiac Monitoring and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
۱۲. Airway Management
۱۳. Suctioning the Airway
۱۴. Intermittent Positive-Pressure Breathing
۱۵. Mechanical Ventilation of the Adult
۱۶. Mechanical Ventilation of the Neonate
۱۷. Home Care and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
۱۸. Special Procedures
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=99746
نویسنده : James R. Sills MEd CPFT RRT
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 651
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323241342
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $83.63
حجم فایل : 26 MB