دانلود کتاب بررسی بالینی جراحی دهان و فک و صورت
Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2ed
Organized around real patient scenarios, Clinical Review of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: A Case-based Approach, 2nd Edition, covers all the material you need to know for the board, in-service, and certification exams, while also preparing you to handle common patient situations in professional practice. Over 100 teaching cases are brought to life with an overview of the most common clinical presentations, physical examination findings, diagnostic tools, complications, treatments, and discussions of possible issues. This text covers the full scope of modern oral and maxillofacial surgery, while helping you focus on the conditions and disorders which are the most common, or have significant implications for modern clinical practice.
“I found this book expressly informative…I would most definitely recommend this book”Reviewed by British Dental Journal, Dec 2014
- Case-based approach incorporates teaching around real patient scenarios to actively engage and raise your interest and retention of the information.
- ۱۰۳ cases, many of which are new, represent the full scope of modern oral and maxillofacial surgery practice to encompass the most common and significant implications for modern clinical practice, including content emphasized on OMS boards and training exams.
- Detailed illustrations including one or more radiographs, full-color clinical photographs, or drawings for the majority of cases provide a visual guide to conditions, techniques, diagnoses, and key concepts that will further enhance your understanding and retention of all content.
- Content that’s perfect for all levels of study or practice covers both concepts and techniques that residents and pre-doctoral students can apply in the clinical setting, and the preparation tools necessary for oral and maxillofacial surgery boards and training/certification examinations.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations and photos give you a better pictures of common surgical techniques and pathology.
- NEW! Chapter 6: Dental Implant Surgery discusses the contemporary issues related to dental implants ― specifically the routine placement of maxillary and mandibular implants, sinus augmentation, zygoma implants, treatment of edentulism, guided implant surgery, extraction socket preservation, and implantology for the esthetic zone.
- NEW! Section on cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) highlights the role of imaging from diagnosis to image guidance for many surgical procedures.
- NEW! Section on the advantages of computer assisted surgery highlights virtual surgical planning for a patient who presents for combined surgical and orthodontic correction of his facial asymmetry and apertognathia.
- NEW! Section on trigeminal neuralgia (TN) walks you through the diagnosis and possible treatments for a patient suffering from trigeminal neuralgia, the signs and symptoms that uniquely define the disorder, and the clinician’s ability to recognize the specific diagnostic pattern.
- NEW! Section on neck dissection, an important aspect of head and neck cancer treatment, provides a case that involves a patient in which right selective neck dissection (I-III) was conducted on the right neck and a selective left neck dissection (I-V) was completed on the left side.
- NEW! Section on dentoalveolar trauma presents a new case that takes you through diagnosing and treating a patient who presents with anterior maxillary alveolar segment fractures involving teeth #7-9, with lateral luxation and Ellis class III fracture tooth of #9, and an intraoral laceration of the upper lip.
- NEW! Section on nasal septoplasty addresses a patient with a severely deviated nasal septum to the left, involving the quadrangular cartilage and the bony septum and how septoplasty can make a dramatic change in the patient’s quality of life, by facilitating nasal airflow, allowing for better spontaneous drainage of the paranasal sinuses, possibly reducing mouth breathing, and reducing or eliminating the symptoms of snoring, and perhaps lessening the severity of the obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.
“Overall, I found this book expressly informative. It is not overly technical and therefore easily understood. I like the case-based approach as it helps in retaining the information given. These cases can easily be applied to every day clinical scenarios within oral and maxillofacial surgery and are therefore great learning tools. I would most definitely recommend this book.” Reviewed by British Dental Journal, Dec 2014
About the Author
Dr. Bagheri is now part of a large group practice in Atlanta Georgia where he is involved with the residency training program at Emory University as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery. Upon completing his residency and medical school training at Emory University, Bagheri entered a fellowship in craniomaxillofacial trauma and cosmetic surgery at Head and Neck Surgical Associates and Legacy Emanuel Hospital in Portland, Oregon. He is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, and he participates in both clinical and academic research within the specialty.
۱ Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
۴ Oral and Maxillofacial Infections
۵ Dentoalveolar Surgery
۶ Dental Implant Surgery
۷ Head and Neck Pathology
۶ Craniomaxillofacial Trauma Surgery
۹ Orthognathic Surgery
۱۰ Temporomandibular Joint Disorders
۱۱ Oral Cancer
۱۲ Reconstructive Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
۱۳ Facial Cosmetic Surgery
۱۴ Syndromes of the Head and Neck
۱۵ Medical Conditions
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=43595
نویسنده : Shahrokh C. Bagheri BS DMD MD FACS FICD
ناشر : Mosby; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 578
(ISBN) شابک : 0323171265
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $113.71
حجم فایل : 43 MB