دانلود کتاب بررسی پرسش و پاسخ برای آزمون USMLE مرحله ۲ CK NMS |
NMS Q&A Review for USMLE Step 2 CK, 4ed
The thoroughly updated Fourth Edition of this popular and widely used review book offers excellent preparation for the CK (clinical knowledge) component of the USMLE Step 2. This edition contains twenty simulated USMLE tests, totaling 1,000 clinical vignette-based questions, followed by answers and explanations—twelve of these tests are in the book and eight are available online. All vignettes, questions, incorrect answers (distracters), correct answers, and explanations conform to current clinical practice and current USMLE style. Explanations for both correct and incorrect answers are included to help the student understand why (s)he chose an incorrect answer.
During the past decade, the first, second, and third editions of the NMS Review for USMLE Step 2 have served as important adjuncts for students preparing to take the USMLE Step 2 Examination. This, the fourth edition of NMS Q&A: USMLE Step 2 CK, reflects the fact that it only relates to the clinical knowledge (CK) component of the current two-part Step 2 Examination. In providing this knowledge, it continues the traditions of relevance and excellence established by the previous editions.
- All items (an item is defined as a clinical vignette, with distractors, answers, and explanations) have been replaced with new ones or updated to conform to current clinical practice.
- All distractors, correct and incorrect, are explained.
- The style of the items closely reflects that presently found on the USMLE.
- All tests have 50 items, approximately 80% of which are of the one-best-choice variety and remainder are multiple choice.
- Content is highly relevant to that asked on the examination.
- The questions cover the various clinical disciplines in a random fashion, as they do in the USMLE.
- A simplified subject-item index is included, making it possible to study each discipline independently. The approximate total percentage of items per discipline is as follows: medicine, 32%: pediatrics, psychiatry, and surgery, 15%; obstetrics and gynecology, 14%; and preventive medicine and public health, 8%.
- Explanations, often detailed, are provided for the incorrect choices, as well as for the correct answer, thus helping the student understand why he or she chose an incorrect distractor and also increasing the breadth of coverage related to a given question.
- This edition also has a key word index to help students find specific topics of interest.
About The Author(s)
Nandan Bhatt MBBS, MD, FRCS
Physician and Surgeon, Health Care Services Division, State of California; Faculty, Kaplan Medical, USA
Kenneth Ibsen PhD
Emeritus Professor of Biochemistry, College of Medicine, University of California, Irvine, Newport Beach, CA; Former Director, Academic Development, NMSR/Kaplan Medical; Continuing Medical Education Director, Kaplan Medical, USA
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=49029
نویسنده : Kenneth Ibsen PhD
ناشر : LWW; Fourth edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 385
(ISBN) شابک : 0781787394
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $56.85
حجم فایل : 4 MB