دانلود کتاب برنامه اموزشی اصلی برای پرستاری مدیریت درد
Core Curriculum for Pain Management Nursing, 3ed
Learn how to successfully work with patients in pain with The Core Curriculum for Pain Management Nursing, 3rd Edition. Written by the American Society for Pain Management Nursing (the primary nursing organization in pain management), this easy-to-read text covers the entire scope of pain management in a very user-friendly outline format. This new edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the latest standards and scope of practice put forth by the ASPMN. Yet, it still retains its strong nursing focus as it explores the nurse’s role as a patient advocate in pain management and how that role changes from a Registered Nurse to a Clinical Nurse Specialist to a Nurse Practitioner. Both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic methods of pain management are discussed, as is a wide variety of patient subsets beyond the traditional pediatric, adult, and geriatric patient. If you’re looking to pass the ASPMN credentialing exam and work successfully with all types of patients in pain, then this is the perfect text for you!
- Content written by the ASPMN (American Society for Pain Management Nursing), the primary nursing organization in pain management, ensures the material is authoritative and timely.
- UNIQUE! Expansive patient coverage addresses not only adults, pediatric and geriatric patients, but also key subsets of patients ― such as those who have concomitant addiction, those who have cancer, those who are under sedation for a procedure, and more.
- Comprehensive coverage discusses important topics ― such as the disparities in pain management, gender differences in pain and analgesia, the effect of depression on pain perception and management, the use of research, various theories of pain management, and more ― to fully prepare you for your ASPMN credentialing exam and professional practice.
- UNIQUE! Strong nursing focus thoroughly explores the nurse’s role as a patient advocate in pain management and how that role changes from a Registered Nurse to a Clinical Nurse Specialist to a Nurse Practitioner.
- Unique outline format makes the text an accessible and easy-to-read reference.
- NEW! Coverage of both pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic pain interventions has been updated to keep you abreast of the latest methods for both types of pain management.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated information reflects the latest standards and scope of practice as well as the blueprint for the ASPMN credentialing exam.
- NEW! Additional information on pain management in bariatric patients highlight important considerations that you need to know when caring for this specific patient population.
- NEW! Added illustrations and figures throughout the text make difficult concepts easier to understand.
۱. Foundations of Pain Management Nursing
۲. Historical and Cultural Influences on Pain Perceptions, Barriers to Treatment, and Disparities in Pain Care
۳. Social, Political, and Ethical Forces Influencing Pain Management
۴. Epidemiology of Pain
۵. Opportunities and Complexities in the Future of Pain Management
۶. Key Terms and Definitions for Pain Management Nursing
۷. Theories of Pain
۸. The Impact of Pain and Benefits of Pain Management
۹. Physiology of Pain
۱۰. Overview of Pain Management Pharmacology
۱۱. Sex and Gender Differences within Pain Management
۱۲. Pain Assessment
۱۳. Acute Pain Management
۱۴. Persistent Pain Management
۱۵. Cancer Pain Management
۱۶. Pediatric Pain Management
۱۷. Gerontology Pain Management
۱۸. Pain Management and Palliative Care
۱۹. Depression, Anxiety, and Pain
۲۰. Substance Use Disorder and Pain
۲۱. Complementary and Integrative Therapies for Pain Management
۲۲. Procedural Sedation and Analgesia
۲۳. Research Utilization and Application in Pain Management
۲۴. Making Change in the World of Pain Management
۲۵. Implementing and Evaluating Pain Management Safety and Quality
۲۶. Pain Management Education
۲۷. The Role of the Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Pain Management
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=123076
نویسنده : ASPMN
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 658
(ISBN) شابک : 0323461980
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $99.95
حجم فایل : 5 MB