دانلود کتاب برونکوسکوپی و اختلالات راه هوایی مرکزی: رویکرد بیمار محور
Bronchoscopy and Central Airway Disorders: A Patient-Centered Approach, 1ed
Bronchoscopy and Central Airway Disorders provides the guidance you need to plan and implement the most effective bronchoscopy procedure for every patient. Through specifically-designed case scenarios with correlating review questions and videos, this practical respiratory medicine reference leads you through the decision-making process and execution of these sometimes complex procedures, as well as the optimal long-term management of your patients.
- Master various bronchoscopic approaches and techniques necessary to treat a variety of malignancies that may occur in the trachea or lungs.
- Consider the rationale and weigh the consequences of each approach. Case resolutions at the end of each chapter –with commentary and alternative approaches from 36 key experts in interventional bronchoscopy — illustrate the decision-making process from patient evaluation through long-term management.
- Reinforce learningby correlating key concepts and practice through study questions related to each clinical scenario.
- See exactly how to proceed with high-quality videosonline that capture crucial teaching moments and provide a walkthrough of sometimes complex procedures including the placement of airway stents via bronchoscopy for a variety of diseases and complications, such as airway collapse due to COPD.
- Systematically think through diagnostic and interventional (therapeutic) bronchoscopic procedures using Dr. Colt’s unique “Four Box” approach: Initial Evaluation; Procedural Techniques and Results; Procedural Strategies; and Long-term Management Plan.
- Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com, along with image and video libraries, review questions, and more!
The case-based guidance you need to work through the decision-making process behind bronchoscopy and ultimately improve patient care.
The expert commentary at the end of each chapter is a unique and helpful feature. This book is very useful for interventional pulmonologists and thoracic surgeons. Particularly helpful are the descriptions and illustrations of the actual procedures. ” – Mohammed said Ghanamah, MD(University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics)
Chapter 1 Rigid Bronchoscopy with Laser Resection for Tracheal Obstruction from Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis
Chapter 2 Endoscopic Therapy of Endobronchial Typical Carcinoid
Chapter 3 Bronchoscopic Treatment of Silicone Stent-Related Granulation Tissue
Chapter 4 Bronchoscopic Removal of a Broncholith from the Lateral Wall of the Proximal Bronchus Intermedius
Chapter 5 Treatment of Tracheobronchial Aspergillosis Superimposed on Post Tuberculosis-Related Tracheal Stricture
Chapter 6 Bronchoscopic Treatment of Idiopathic Laryngotracheal Stenosis with Glottis Involvement
Chapter 7 Idiopathic Subglottic Stenosis Without Glottis Involvement
Chapter 8 Post Intubation Tracheal Stenosis
Chapter 9 Bronchoscopic Treatment of Post Tracheostomy Tracheal Stenosis with Chondritis
Chapter 10 Bronchoscopic Treatment of Wegener’s Granulomatosis-Related Subglottic Stenosis
Chapter 11 Silicone Stent Insertion for Focal Crescent-Type Tracheomalacia in a Patient with Sarcoidosis
Chapter 12 Stent Insertion for Diffuse Circumferential Tracheobronchomalacia Caused by Relapsing Polychondritis
Chapter 13 CPAP Treatment for Moderate Diffuse Excessive Dynamic Airway Collapse Caused by Mounier-Kuhn Syndrome
Chapter 14 Stent Insertion for Severe Diffuse Excessive Dynamic Airway Collapse Caused by COPD
Chapter 15 EBUS-TBNA for Right Upper Lobe Mass and Right Lower Paratracheal Lymphadenopathy
Chapter 16 EBUS-TBNA of Right Lower Paratracheal Lymph Node (Station 4R)
Chapter 17 EBUS-TBNA of a Left Lower Paratracheal Node (Level 4 L) in a Patient with a Left Upper Lobe Lung Mass and Suspected Lung Cancer
Chapter 18 EBUS-TBNA for Subcentimeter PET-Negative Subcarinal LAD (Station 7) and a Right Lower Lobe Pulmonary Nodule
Chapter 19 EBUS-Guided TBNA for Isolated Subcarinal Lymphadenopathy (Station 7)
Chapter 20 Stent Insertion for Extrinsic Tracheal Obstruction Caused by Thyroid Carcinoma
Chapter 21 Rigid Bronchoscopic Tumor Debulking and Silicone Stent Insertion for Mixed Malignant Tracheal Obstruction Caused by Esophageal Carcinoma
Chapter 22 Rigid Bronchoscopy with Laser and Stent Placement for Bronchus Intermedius Obstruction from Lung Cancer Involving the Right Main Pulmonary Artery
Chapter 23 Photodynamic Therapy for Palliation of Infiltrative Endoluminal Obstruction at Left Secondary Carina and Left Lower Lobe Bronchus
Chapter 24 Rigid Bronchoscopy with Y Stent Insertion at Left Secondary Carina
Chapter 25 Rigid Bronchoscopy for Removal of a Foreign Body Lodged in the Right Lower Lobe Bronchus
Chapter 26 Treatment of Critical Left Main Bronchial Obstruction and Acute Respiratory Failure in the Setting of Right Pneumonectomy
Chapter 27 Stent Insertion for Tracheo-Broncho-Esophageal Fistula at the Level of Lower Trachea and Left Mainstem Bronchus
Chapter 28 Rigid Bronchoscopic Intervention for Central Airway Obstruction and Concurrent Superior Vena Cava Syndrome Caused by Small Cell Carcinoma
Chapter 29 Bronchoscopic Treatment of a Large Right Mainstem Bronchial Stump Fistula
Chapter 30 Hemoptysis Caused by Distal Left Main Bronchial Tumor in a Patient with Primary Lung Adenocarcinoma
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=21217
نویسنده : Henri Colt , Septimiu Murgu
ناشر : Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 416
(ISBN) شابک : 1455703206
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $122.00
حجم فایل : 30 MB