دانلود کتاب بلوک عصب محیطی و تسکین درد قبل عمل
Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Peri-Operative Pain Relief, 2ed
The new edition of this practical multimedia resource shows you exactly how to perform successfully a full range of peripheral nerve block techniques. Over four hundred illustrations, the majority of which are in colour, plus online video clips, portray the relevant surface anatomy, the internal anatomy, the ultrasonographic anatomy to vividly depict correct needle placement in real patients.
Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Peri-Operative Pain Relief has been extensively revised to reflect changes in contemporary practice.
Provides a detailed foundation upon which trainees and practitioners can develop their skills in peripheral nerve block.
Explains fundamental principles such as the mechanism of action of local anesthetic drugs, needle types, as well as toxicity and safety.
Uses a consistent, user-friendly format to present each nerve block’s indications, contraindications, relevant anatomy, technique, adverse effects, and complications.
Provides a complete, all-in-one resource in which each block is described in terms of its relevant anatomy, its ultrasonographic anatomy, and its clinical performance.
Shows you how to proceed using high quality clinical photographs, radiographic images and specially commissioned line drawings.
Offers “Clinical Pearls” in every chapter to help you obtain optimal results.
Each chapter in this new edition is supplemented with practical advice and examples of how to use ultrasound-guided peripheral nerve blocks to its greatest effect.
Includes a brand new chapter on Transversus abdominis plane block.
Features more than two hours of narrated video clips via the Expert Consult online platform to demonstrate a full range of nerve block procedures and enables the user to access full text and images from any computer.
- Dominic Harmon, FFARCS(I), FRCA, MD, Professor of Pain Medicine, Mid-Western Regional Hospital, Dooradoyle, Limerick, Ireland
- Jack Barrett, FFARCS(I), Dip(Pain Medicine), Consultant Anaesthetist, Department of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, University College Cork, Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland
- Frank Loughnane, FCA (RCSI), Consultant in Anaesthesia, Department of Anaesthesia, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
- Brendan Finucane, FRCA, FRCPC, Professor and Residency Program Director, Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- George Shorten, FFARCS(I) FRCA,MD, PhD, Professor of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine, University College Cork and Cork University Hospital, Cork, Ireland; formerly, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
About the Author
Professor, Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, Ireland
۱. Introduction (How to use this atlas and CD Rom)
۲. Regional anaesthesia in perspective – history, current role and the future
۳. Mechanism of action of local anaesthetics
۴. General – indications and contraindications
۵. Complications, toxicity and safety
۶. Peripheral nerve blockade materials
۷. Principles of ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blockade.
۸. Ambulatory peripheral nerve blockade.
۹. Which block for which surgery.
۱۰. Design and implementation of a training programme in PNB.
۱۱. Cervical plexus blockade
۱۲. Orbital blocks
۱۳. Wound local anesthetic infusions
۱۴. Brachial plexus anatomy
۱۵. Interscalene block
۱۶. Supraclavicular block
۱۷. Suprascapular block
۱۸. Axillary Block.
۱۹. Infraclavicular block
۲۰. Mid-humeral block
۲۱. Elbow blocks
۲۲. Wrist blocks
۲۳. Lumbar and sacral plexus anatomy
۲۴. Posterior sciatic nevre block
۲۵. Anterior scitic nerve block
۲۶. Femoral nerve block
۲۷. Psoas block
۲۸. Iliacus block
۲۹. Lateral cutaneous nerve of thigh block
۳۰. Popliteal block
۳۱. Ankle block
۳۲. Paravertebral block
۳۳. Intercostal block
۳۴. Trans Abdominis Pane Block
۳۵. Inguinal field block
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=14588
نویسنده : Dominic Harmon FFARCS(I) , Jack Barrett FFARCS
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 272
(ISBN) شابک : 0702031488
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $199.00
حجم فایل : 30 MB