دانلود کتاب بیماریهای پوست اندرو: درماتولوژی بالینی |
Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology, 13ed
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume, must-have resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice, this award-winning title ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment, new entities and newly recognized diseases, and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It’s the reference you’ll turn to again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
- Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
- Provides outstanding visual support with ۱,۳۴۰ illustrations – more than 500 new to this edition.
- Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
- Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all covered.
- Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
- Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۲ Cutaneous Signs and Diagnosis
۳ Dermatoses Resulting From Physical Factors
۴ Pruritus and Neurocutaneous Dermatoses
۵ Eczema, Atopic Dermatitis, and Noninfectious Immunodeficiency Disorders
۶ Contact Dermatitis and Drug Eruptions
۷ Erythema and Urticaria
۸ Connective Tissue Diseases
۱۰ Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Recalcitrant PaImoplantar Eruptions, Pustular Dermatitis, and Erythroderma
۱۱ Pityriasis Rosea, Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris, and Other Papulosquamous and Hyperkeratotic Diseases
۱۲ Lichen Planus and Related Conditions
۱۴ Bacterial Infections
۱۵ Diseases Resulting From Fungi and Yeasts
۱۶ Mycobacterial Diseases
۱۷ Flansen Disease
۱۸ Syphilis, Yaws, Bejel, and Pinta
۱۹ Viral Diseases
۲۰ Parasitic Infestations, Stings, and Bites
۲۱ Chronic Blistering Dermatoses
۲۲ Nutritional Diseases
۲۳ Diseases of Subcutaneous Fat
۲۴ Endocrine Diseases
۲۵ Abnormalities of Dermal Fibrous and Elastic Tissue
۲۶ Errors in Metabolism
۲۷ Genodermatoses and Congenital Anomalies
۲۸ Dermal and Subcutaneous Tumors
۲۹ Epidermal Nevi, Neoplasms, and Cysts
۳۰ Melanocytic Nevi and Neoplasms
۳۱ Macrophage/Monocyte Disorders
۳۲ Cutaneous Lymphoid Hyperplasia, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Other Malignant Lymphomas, and Allied Diseases
۳۳ Diseases of the Skin Appendages
۳۴ Disorders of the Mucous Membranes
۳۵ Cutaneous Vascular Diseases
۳۶ Disturbances of Pigmentation
۳۷ Dermatologic Surgery
۳۸ Cutaneous Laser Surgery
۳۹ Cosmetic Dermatology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=124620
نویسنده : William D. James MD , Dirk Elston MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 13 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1108
(ISBN) شابک : 0323547532
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $219.99
حجم فایل : $219.99