دانلود کتاب بیماری دریچه ای قلب: همگام با بیماری قلبی براون والد
Valvular Heart Disease: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 5ed
Covering the full range of diagnosis and treatment for valvular heart disease, this award-winning reference provides the information you need for safe and effective practice. Part of the Brauwald’s family of heart disease references, Valvular Heart Disease, 5th Edition, brings you fully up to date with the latest procedures, imaging modalities, basic science, diagnostic criteria, and treatment guidelines in this fast-changing area. Internationally renowned authors Dr. Catherine M. Otto and Dr. Robert O. Bonow help you apply today’s best, evidence-based medical and surgical approaches in your daily practice.
- Covers current topics such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), timing of intervention for mitral regurgitation, imaging guidance of transcatheter valve procedures, management of prosthetic valve, advanced imaging of the aortic and mitral valves, management of valve disease in pregnant women, and advances in diagnosis and treatment of endocarditis.
- Contains new chapters on the imaging approach before TAVR, transcatheter valve-in-valve implantation for prosthetic valve stenosis, and management of pulmonic valve disease.
- Provides summaries of ACC, AHA, and ESC guidelines for guidance on best practices.
- Includes all the latest imaging modalities for a full understanding of tools needed for the most accurate physiologic understanding and accurate diagnoses.
- Offers access to ۸۰ videos that help you visualize heart valve anatomy and dysfunction, as well as important techniques and procedures.
- Features an extensive number of new and updated illustrations of anatomy and physiology, methodology, flow charts, and clinical examples―۷۵۰ high-quality images in all.
- Reorganizes chapters to closely link imaging and interventional approaches for aortic and mitral valve disease.
- Emphasizes evidence-based approaches with outcome data and relevant references.
- ۲۰۱۴ BMA Medical Book Awards ۱st Prize Award Winner in Cardiology category.
The definitive clinical reference in this challenging and dynamic field
۱ Epidemiology of valvular heart disease
۲ Three-dimensional anatomy of the aortic and mitral valves
۳ Molecular mechanisms of calcific aortic wive disease
۴ Clinical and genetic risk factors for calcific valve disease
۵ Left ventricular and vascular changes in valvular heart disease
۶ Principles of medical therapy for patients with valvular heart disease
۷ Surgical and procedural risk assessment of patients with valvular heart disease
۸ Imaging the aortic valve
۹ Aortic stenosis: Clinical presentation disease stagesr and timing of intervention
۱۰ Aortic regurgitation: Clinical Presentation Disease Stagesr and Management
۱۱ The bicuspid aortic wive and associated aortic disease
۱۲ Transcatheter aortic wive replacement: Indications, procedure, and outcomes
۱۳ Imaging assessment for transcatheter aortic wive replacement
۱۴ Surgical approach to diseases of the aortic valve and aortic root
۱۵ Diagnostic ewluation of mitral regurgitation
۱۶ Rheumatic and calcific mitral stenosis and mitral commissurotomy
۱۷ Mitral valve prolapse
۱۸ Secondary (functional) mitral regurgitation in ischemic and dilated cardiomyopathy
۱۹ Surgical mitral wive repair and replacement
۲۰ Transcatheter mitral wive repair and replacement
۲۱ Imaging guidance of transcatheter mitral valve procedures
۲۲ Intraoperative echocardiography for mitral wive surgery
۲۳ Diseases of the tricuspid wive
۲۴ Pulmonic valve disease in adults
۲۵ Infective endocarditis
۲۶ Prosthetic heart wives
۲۷ Management of bioprosthetic wive degeneration
۲۸ Valvular heart disease in pregnancy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=187363
نویسنده : Catherine M. Otto MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 5th edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 637
(ISBN) شابک : 0323546331
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $144.38
حجم فایل : 60 MB