دانلود کتاب بیماری های آئورت: اطلس تصویربرداری تشخیصی بالینی
Aortic Diseases: Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Atlas, 1ed
The number of cases of aortic disease is on the rise. In fact, 20,000 patients in the United States died from abdominal aortic aneurysms alone. Now, you can detect and treat the many complications associated with aortic disease in time to save many more patients. This title in the brand-new Clinical Diagnostic Imaging Atlas Series offers you authoritative guidance from a well-known cardiologist and imaging expert about when and how to perform the latest diagnostic imaging tests, interpret the results, and effectively treat the emergency. Detailed discussions of hot topics, full-color illustrations, and a DVD of procedural videos, animations, and downloadable image libraries help you provide fast, appropriate treatment for each challenging case you face.
- Offers detailed advice on when and how to screen for the most prevalent but often difficult-to-diagnose aortic disease to help you improve care and increase survival rates.
- Discusses the hottest topics in aortic disease, including imaging of the aorta • acute aortic dissection and late complications • intramural hematomas • thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysms • TEVAR/EVAR procedures • coarctation of the aorta • traumatic disruption of the aorta • and more that prepare you to quickly diagnose and manage even the most difficult cases.
- Presents 101 fully illustrated case presentations with teaching points that make information easy to understand and digest.
- Addresses the advantages and limitations of chest radiology, transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography, cardiac CT, MR, angiography, and nuclear cardiology techniques so you can quickly determine the best imaging approach.
- Includes supporting evidence and current AHA/ACC guidelines for more accurate interpretations of your imaging findings.
- Uses a consistent, easy-to-follow chapter format that includes topic overview, an outline of imaging/diagnostic options, and case-based examples to make reference easy.
- Provides more than 400 full-color illustrations for expert visual guidance.
۱. Aortic Physiology and Function: Anatomic and Histologic Considerations
۲. Anatomic Variants of the Aorta
۳. Examination and Imaging of the Aorta
۴. Acute Aortic Dissection
۵. Aortic Intramural Hematoma
۶. Late Complications of Aortic Dissection
۷. Aortic Complications of Catheterization, Surgery, and Instrumentation
۸. Aortic Atheromatous Disease: Plaques, Debris, and Obstruction
۹. Aortic Atheromatous Disease: Thrombosis, Thromboembolism, and Atheroembolism
۱۰. Aortic Atheromatous Disease: Ulcers and Penetrating Aortic Ulcers
۱۱. Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
۱۲. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
۱۳. Endovascular Therapy for Thoracic Aortic Pathology
۱۴. Diseases of the Aortic Root
۱۵. Congenital Bicuspid Aortic Valve–Associated Aortopathy
۱۶. Coarctation and Atresia of the Aorta
۱۷. Marfan Syndrome
۱۸. Traumatic Disruption of the Aorta
۱۹. Tumors of the Aorta
۲۰. Infectious and Mycotic Aneurysms
۲۱. Noninfectious Aortitis: Takayasu’s Disease
۲۲. Noninfectious Aortitis : Giant Cell Aortitis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, and Other Aortitides
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=47392
نویسنده : Stuart J. Hutchison MD FRCPC
ناشر : Saunders; Har/DVD/Ps edition
سال انتشار : 2009
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 374
(ISBN) شابک : 1416052704
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $209.00
حجم فایل : $209.00