دانلود کتاب بیماری های دریچه قلب: همراه بیماری قلبی براون والد |
Valvular Heart Disease: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 4ed
“…This textbook is a key to all of us for rational decision-making and the optimal management of patients with valvular heart disease.” By Perfusion, Apr 2015
- Apply today’s best medical and surgical approaches with comprehensive, expert guidance on today’s full range of clinical heart disease treatments.
- Provide appropriate care to pediatric and pregnant patients with focused chapters on the unique needs of these special populations.
- Update your knowledge of these increasingly common heart diseases with brand-new chapters covering 3-dimensional anatomy of the aortic and mitral valves; clinical and genetic risk factors for calcific valve disease; risk assessment for aortic and mitral valve surgery; image-guided transcatheter valve procedures; optimal timing of valve interventions; state-of-the-art valve surgery; and much more.
- Apply the most current standards of practice with summaries of the ACC/AHA and new ESC valvular heart disease guidelines in each chapter.
- Vividly visualize heart valve anatomy and dysfunction, as well as important techniques and procedures, thanks to a multitude of detailed illustrations, full-color images, and online video content.
- Search the full text and access all the images online at Expert Consult.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“This textbook – the fourth edition of “Valvular Heart Disease” – is the leading textbook in this field, providing the knowledge which conforms to the current guideline recommendations of the American and European Society of Cardiology and Cardio-Thoracic Surgery.
The editors of “Valvular Heart Disease” are among the world’s leaders in this field and they have selected outstanding authors who discuss, in depth, different topics of VHD. They systematically cover the pathogenesis, pathophysiology, clinical findings, imaging, natural history and treatment options.” By Perfusion, Apr 2015
۱ Epidemiology of Valvular Heart Disease
۲ Three-Dimensional Anatomy of the Aortic and Mitral Valves
۳ Cellular and Molecular Basis of Calcific Aortic Valve Disease
۴ Clinical and Genetic Risk Factors for Calcific Valve Disease
۵ Left Ventricular Adaptation to Pressure and/or Volume Overload
۶ Echocardiographic Evaluation of Valvular Heart Disease
۷ Evaluation of Valvular Heart Disease by Cardiac Catheterization and Angiocardiography
۸ Evaluation of Valvular Heart Disease by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography
۹ Basic Principles of Medical Therapy in the Patient with Valvular Heart Disease
۱۰ Risk Assessment for Valvular Heart Disease
۱۱ Aortic Stenosis
۱۲ Aortic Regurgitation
۱۳ The Bicuspid Aortic Valve and Associated Aortic Disease
۱۴ Surgical Approach to Diseases of the Aortic Valve and the Aortic Root
۱۵ Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
۱۶ Imaging Guidance of Transcatheter Valve Procedures
۱۷ Rheumatic Mitral Valve Disease
۱۸ Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease
۱۹ Secondary Mitral Regurgitation
۲۰ Mitral Regurgitation:
۲۱ Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement
۲۲ Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair and Replacement
۲۳ Intraoperative Echocardiography for Mitral Valve Surgery
۲۴ Diseases of the Tricuspid and Pulmonic Valves
۲۵ Infective Endocarditis
۲۶ Prosthetic Heart Valves
۲۷ Valvular Heart Disease in Pregnancy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=25623
نویسنده : Catherine M. Otto MD , Robert O. Bonow MD MS
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 494
(ISBN) شابک : 1455748609
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $144.96
حجم فایل : 46 MB