دانلود کتاب بیماری های قلبی برانوالد: کتاب پزشکی قلب و عروق (۲ جلدی) |
Braunwald’s Heart Disease: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine, 2-Vol, 11ed
Trusted by generations of cardiologists for the latest, most reliable guidance in the field, Braunwald’s Heart Disease, 11th Edition, remains your #1 source of information on rapidly changing clinical science, clinical and translational research, and evidence-based medicine. This award-winning text has been completely updated, providing a superior multimedia reference for every aspect of this fast-changing field, including new material about almost every topic in cardiology.
- A unique update program by Dr. Braunwald creates a “living textbook” by featuring weekly Hot off the Press, periodic Late-Breaking Clinical Trials (including links to authors’ presentation slides), and monthly Focused Reviews.
- More than a dozen new chapters cover Chronic Lung Disorders and Cardiovascular Disease; Transcatheter Treatment of Congenital Heart Disease; Approach to the Patient with Valvular Heart Disease; Obesity and Cardiometabolic Disease; Environmental Exposures and CVD; Approach to the Patient with Cardiac Arrhythmias; Cardio-oncology, Precision Medicine, and more.
- New information on clinical cardiovascular genetics; MR PET; MR device compatibility; fibrosis; fusion imaging; OCT; IVUS; left atrial appendage exclusion approaches and other topics.
- Many new videos that elucidate coronary, peripheral, valvular, congenital heart diseases and other cardiovascular diseases.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Dr. Peter Libby is a cardiovascular medicine specialist at Brigham and Women’s Hospital (BWH) and the Mallinckrodt Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS). Dr. Libby received his medical degree from the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine. He completed a residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in cardiovascular disease at Peter Bent Brigham Hospital (now BWH). He also completed a research fellowship in cellular physiology at HMS. Dr. Libby is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease. The author of over 370 peer-reviewed publications, Dr. Libby’s clinical and research interests include vascular biology, atherosclerosis and preventative cardiology. The research laboratory that Dr. Libby directs studies the messengers created by the body that may produce arterial plaque and blockages, as well as normal and abnormal function of smooth muscle and endothelial cells. Boston Magazine named Dr. Libby a top cardiologist. His research has received funding from the American Heart Association and National Institutes of Health. Dr. Libby has received research recognitions on four continents including the highest basic research awards from the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology, the Gold Medal of the European Society of Cardiology, and the Anitchkow award from the European Atherosclerosis Society.
Part I Fundamentals of Cardiovascular Disease
Part II Genetics and Personalized Medicine
Part III Evaluation of The Patient
Part IV Heart Failure
Part V Arrhythmiasr Sudden Death, and Syncope
Part VI Preventive Cardiology
Part VII Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease
Part VIII Diseases of the Heart Valves
Part IX Diseases of the Myocardium, Pericardium, and Pulmonary Vasculature Bed
Part X Cardiovascular Disease in Special Populations
Part XI Cardiovascular Disease and Disorders of other Organs
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=81009
نویسنده : Douglas P. Zipes MD , Peter Libby MD PhD
ناشر : Elsevier; 11 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 2350
(ISBN) شابک : 0323463428
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $246.99
حجم فایل : 450 MB