دانلود کتاب بیماری های پوست اندرو: درماتولوژی بالینی + ویدئو
Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology, 12ed + Video
Effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions with the latest edition of the highly regarded Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology. The 12th edition of this classic reference, by esteemed authors William D. James, MD, Timothy G. Berger, MD, and Dirk M. Elston, MD, provides state-of-the-art information on newly recognized diseases, new conditions, and unusual variants of well-known diseases, as well as new uses for tried-and-true medications and unique drugs for diseases as disparate as melanoma and rosacea. It’s your ideal go-to resource for clinical dermatology, at every stage of your career.
- Still the only one-volume, go-to dermatology text!
- Practice with confidence through the valued authorship of seasoned professionals Dr. William D. James, Dr. Timothy G. Berger, and Dr. Dirk M. Elston.
- Rapidly improve your knowledge of skin conditions through a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format.
- Obtain thorough guidance on clinical presentation and therapy for a full range of common and rare skin diseases.
- Ensure that you’re up to speed with the hottest topics in dermatology, including drug eruptions from new medications, new therapeutics for melanoma, as well as viral infections, biologic agents, and newly described gene targets for treatment.
- NEW! Watch videos of surgical techniques online at expertconsult.com.
- Broaden your knowledge with updated information on serological diagnosis of pemphigus, TNF-I for hidradenitis suppurativa, the use of immunosuppressives for atopic dermatitis, excimer laser for the treatment of vitiligo and much more.
- Quickly access hundreds of new images depicting a wide variety of skin conditions.
- Stay up to date with recent society guidelines, including the latest from the American Academy of Dermatology, covering a variety of conditions such as melanoma and atopic dermatitis.
- Expand your clinical repertoire and meet your patients’ expectations with coverage of the most recent cosmetic agents, their indications, and possible complications.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
In Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin, the authors provide practicing dermatologists and residents with the core information needed.
“This all-time favorite of mine continues to improve with each new edition. It is devoted to clinical practicality — diagnosis and management of various skin diseases. The 11th edition has more color photographs than its predecessor and the information is current, concise, and well organized… Many of the tips provided to lead one to make the correct diagnosis will not be found in other books. The lack of repetition and the effort to avoid overwhelming readers with too much minutiae on research findings are great features. This is a most practical and valuable book for clinical dermatologists, regardless of level of training… It continues to be in my top ten picks for my dermatology library. I urge all dermatologists to own it.” – Patricia Wong, MD, Doody’s Review, 5 Stars
“The current editors, each a renowned clinician in his own right, have made this textbook even more valuable. The book is globally recognized as the leading mid-sized textbook in dermatology…Dermatologists and other physicians with an interest in dermatology will benefit, as will their patients, by having a copy of this book available for ready reference.”
JAMA, July 13, 2011―Vol 306, No. 2
۱. Skin : Basic Structure and Function
۲. Cutaneous Signs and Diagnosis
۳. Dermatoses Resulting from Physical Factors
۴. Pruritus and Neurocutaneous Dermatoses
۵. Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema, and Noninfectious Immunodeficiency Disorders
۶. Contact Dermatitis and Drug Eruptions
۷. Erythema and Urticaria
۸. Connective Tissue Diseases
۱۰. Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Recalcitrant Palmoplantar Eruptions, Pustular Dermatitis, and Erythroderma
۱۱. Pityriasis Rosea, Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris, and Other Papulosquamous and Hyperkeratotic Diseases
۱۲. Lichen Planus and Related Conditions
۱۴. Bacterial Infections
۱۵. Diseases Resulting from Fungi and Yeasts
۱۶. Mycobacterial Diseases
۱۷. Hansen’s Disease
۱۸. Syphilis, Yaws, Bejel, and Pinta
۱۹. Viral Diseases
۲۰. Parasitic Infestations, Stings, and Bites
۲۱. Chronic Blistering Dermatoses
۲۲. Nutritional Diseases
۲۳. Diseases of Subcutaneous Fat
۲۴. Endocrine Diseases
۲۵. Abnormalities of Dermal Fibrous and Elastic Tissue
۲۶. Errors in Metabolism
۲۷. Genodermatoses and Congenital Anomalies
۲۸. Dermal and Subcutaneous Tumors
۲۹. Epidermal Nevi, Neoplasms, and Cysts
۳۰. Melanocytic Nevi and Neoplasms
۳۱. Macrophage/Monocyte Disorders
۳۲. Cutaneous Lymphoid Hyperplasia, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Other Malignant Lymphomas, and Allied Diseases
۳۳. Diseases of the Skin Appendages
۳۴. Disorders of the Mucous Membranes
۳۵. Cutaneous Vascular Diseases
۳۶. Disturbances of Pigmentation
۳۷. Dermatologic Surgery
۳۸. Cutaneous Laser Surgery
۳۹. Cosmetic Dermatology
۳۷-۱ Shave biopsy
۳۷-۲ Punch biopsy
۳۷-۳ Narrow hole lipoma excision
۳۷-۵ Fusiform excision
۳۷-۶ Transposition ﬂap
۳۷-۷ Split thickness skin graft
۳۷-۸ Mohs surgery
۳۸-۱ Full face ablative resurfacing
۳۹-۱ Filler, lips
۳۹-۲ Botulinum toxin, glabella
۳۹-۳ Botulinum toxin, frontalis
۳۹-۴ Starch iodine test for hyperhidrosis
۳۹-۵ Botulinum toxin, hyperhidrosis axilla
۳۹-۷ Foam sclerotherapy
جهت مشاهده نسخه همراه با ویدئوهای کامل ویرایش ۲۰۲۰ این کتاب کلیک کنید
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=79073
نویسنده : William D. James MD , Timothy Berger MD , Dirk Elston MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 12 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1035
(ISBN) شابک : 032331967X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $202.91
حجم فایل : 3200 MB