۲۰۱۴ BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Public Health category!
From the difficult to diagnose to the difficult to treat, Manson’s Tropical Diseases prepares you to effectively handle whatever your patients may have contracted. Featuring an internationally recognized editorial team, global contributors, and expert authors, this revised and updated medical reference book provides you with the latest coverage on parasitic and infectious diseases from around the world.
- Incorporate the latest therapies into your practice, such as recently approved drugs and new treatment options.
- Find what you need easily and apply it quickly with highlighted key information, convenient boxes and tables, extensive cross-referencing, and clinical management diagrams.
- Make the most accurate Tropical Disease diagnoses through a completely redesigned and modernized format, which includes full-color images throughout plus a wealth of additional illustrations online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest treatment strategies for HIV/AIDS, tropical neurology, malaria, and much more.
- Put the latest international expertise to work for you and your patients with new chapters covering Global Health; Global Health Governance and Tropical Diseases; Non-communicable Diseases; Obesity in the Tropics; and Emergency and Intensive Care Medicine in Resource-poor Settings.
- See which diseases are most prevalent in specific areas of the tropics through a new index of diseases by country, as well as online-only maps that provide additional detail.
- Better understand the variations in treatment approaches across the globe.
“…an excellent book on all aspects of tropical medicine…including traditional medicine, environmental disorders, psychiatry, and oral health, as well as infections. The system-based and disease-based approach is cross referenced well and is particularly effective in the online version of the book…It is very clinically oriented and should be a great resource for practitioners or students of this subject.” – Doody’s Review Service, Review of the 22nd Edition
“The description of Manson’s as a travel medicine text is fitting. For those wishing to have an encyclopedic but yet practical reference on disease in and out of the tropics, Manson’s should prove to be a good purchase.” Travel Medicine and Infectious Disease, March 2009
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=1368
نویسنده : Jeremy Farrar FRCP FMedAcSci DPhil OBE , Peter Hotez
ناشر : Saunders Ltd.; 23 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1658
(ISBN) شابک : 978-0702051012
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $221.82
حجم فایل : 80 MB