Get practical guidance from renowned dermatologist Dr. Thomas Habif and his expert team of co-authors in this user-friendly, focused text. Written specifically for the non-specialist, this easy-to-follow reference offers precisely the diagnostic and treatment information you need to quickly identify the 250 skin disorders you’re most likely to see. It’s an ideal resource for any medical practitioner who’d rather treat than refer patients with skin disease, as well as an excellent review for board preparation.
- Comprehensive yet concise, bullet-point format provides classification of primary, secondary, and special lesions, pediatric considerations, clinical pearls to guide decision making, and more.
- Disorders Index at the front of the book speeds you quickly to a desired topic, and the dermatologic drug formulary and “differential diagnosis by anatomical region and lesion” guide provide rapid access to essential clinical information.
- Easy-to-understand schematics indicate disease distribution across the body (from rare to common) for each key disorder.
- Updated with the latest therapy options and expanded coverage of key topics, including drug reactions and tropical disease.
- Hundreds of new and never-before-published images (more than 1,000 photographs in all) clearly depict how skin disorders present at different stages.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
About the Author
Thomas P. Habif, MD, Clinical Professor of Surgery (Dermatology Section), Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, Hanover, NH, USA
۱ Topical Therapy
۴ Acner Rosacea, and Related Disorders
۵ Psoriasis and Other Papulosquamous Diseases
۶ Bacterial Infections
۷ Sexually Transmitted Infections
۸ Viral Infections
۹ Fungal Infections
۱۰ Exanthems and Drug Reactions
۱۱ Hypersensitivity Syndromes and Vasculitis
۱۲ Infestations and Bites
۱۳ Vesicular and Bullous Diseases
۱۴ Connective Tissue Diseases
۱۵ Light-Related Diseases and Disorders of Pigmentation
۱۶ Benign Skin Tumors
۱۷ Premalignant and Malignant Nonmelanoma Skin Tumors
۱۸ Benign Melanocytic Neoplasms and Melanoma
۱۹ Vascular Tumors and Malformations
۲۰ Hair and Nail Diseases
۲۱ Neonatal Disease
۲۲ Cutaneous Manifestations of Internal Disease
۲۳ Lasers in Dermatology
۲۵ Leprosy (Hansen’s Disease]
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=78123
نویسنده : Thomas P. Habif MD , M. Shane Chapman MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 660
(ISBN) شابک : 0323442226
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $75.06
حجم فایل : 75 MB