دانلود کتاب بیهوشی برای زنان اشنایدر و لوینسون
Shnider and Levinson’s Anesthesia for Obstetrics, 5ed
Now in a fully updated Fifth Edition, Shnider and Levinson’s Anesthesia for Obstetrics, continues to provide the comprehensive coverage that has made it the leading reference in the field. The rising number of Cesarean births and the more advanced age of first-time mothers in the United States have brought with them an increased risk for complications, making the role of the obstetric anesthesiologist increasingly important.
Inside you’ll explore…
- Maternal and Fetal Physiology builds your understanding of placental transfer of drugs.
- Fetal Assessment covers the basics of antenatal assessment and intrapartum monitoring.
- Anesthesia and Analgesia addresses the anesthetic considerations of vaginal and Cesarean delivery.
- Neonatal Well-Being—including neonatal resuscitation and neonatal injury.
- Management of Obstetric Complications helps minimize the risks posed by abnormal positioning, intrapartum fever, and antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Management of Anesthetic Complications addresses the special problems related to obstetric anesthesia, including embolic events and intubation problems.
- Management of the Parturient with Coexisting Disorders prepares you for the special challenges faced when treating mothers with hypertensive, respiratory, endocrine, neurologic, or other disorders.
- Difficult and Failed Intubation: Strategies, Prevention, and Management of Airway-Related Catastrophes addresses the airway related maternal mortality, predictors of difficult airway and strategies to manage the unanticipated difficult airway as well as the critical airway with increasing hyoxemia.
NEW to the Fifth Edition…
- New editorial team
- New full-color format
- New sections on Assessment of the Fetus; Anesthesia for Cesarean Delivery; Neonatal Well-Being: Old and New Concepts; Ethical, Medical, and Social Challenges and Issues; Maternal Safety, Difficult and Failed Intubation, Morbidity, and Mortality; and Anesthetic Considerations for Reproductive, In-Utero, and Non-Obstetric Procedures
“This book is in direct competition with Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia:Principles and Practice, 4th edition, Chestnut et al. (Elsevier, 2009), which is already somewhat dated in its print form (although it has an online component). This book is somewhat easier to read, as well as easier to navigate online. The search and print functions are user friendly, and help make this book the better choice for trainees. This fifth edition continues the tradition of excellence established in 1979.”
Martin H Dauber, MD(University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine)
Weighted Numerical Score: 97 – 5 Stars!
CHAPTER 1: Physiologic Changes of Pregnancy
CHAPTER 2: Uteroplacental Circulation and Respiratory Gas Exchange
CHAPTER 3: Placental Transfer of Drugs and Perinatal Pharmacology
CHAPTER 4: Antenatal Fetal Assessment, Therapyr and Outcomes
CHAPTER 5: Intrapartum Fetal Monitoring: Old and New Concepts
CHAPTER 6: Alternative (Non-Pharmacologic] Methods of Labor Analgesia
CHAPTER 7: Systemic and Inhalational Agents for Labor Analgesia
CHAPTER 8: Local Anesthetics in Obstetrics: Evidence-Based Applications, Controversies, Toxicityr and Current Therapies
CHAPTER 9: Regional Analgesia/ Anesthesia Techniques in Obstetrics
CHAPTER 10: Anesthesia for Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery
CHAPTER 11: Effects of Anesthesia on Uterine Activityr Progress in Labor and Outcomes
CHAPTER 12: Anesthesia for Cesarean Delivery
CHAPTER 13: Postoperative Multimodal Acute Pain Management: Cesarean and Vaginal Delivery
CHAPTER 14: Chronic Pain Issues After Cesarean Delivery
CHAPTER 15: Anesthesia for Nondelivery Obstetric Procedures
CHAPTER 16: Neonatal Resuscitation
CHAPTER 17: Management of Neonatal Neurologic injury: Evidence-Based Outcomes
CHAPTER 18: Abnormal Fetal Positions, Breech Presentations, Shoulder Dystocia, and Multiple Gestation
CHAPTER 19: Preterm Labor and Delivery
CHAPTER 20: Intrapartum Fever, Infection, and Sepsis
CHAPTER 21: Obstetric Hemorrhage, Novel Pharmacologic Intementions. Blood Conservation Techniques, and Hemorrhage Protocols
CHAPTER 22: Amniotic Fluid Embolism
CHAPTER 23: Venous Thromboembolism in Pregnancy and Guidelines for Neuraxial Anesthesia Following Anticoagulant and Antithrombotic Drugs
CHAPTER 24: Difficult and Failed Intubation: Strategies, Prevention and Management of Airway-Related Catastrophes in Obstetrical Patients
CHAPTER 25: NPO Controversies— pulmonary Aspiration: Risks and Management
CHAPTER 26: Neurologic Complications of Regional Anesthesia in Obstetrics
CHAPTER 27: Postdural Puncture Headache
CHAPTER 28: Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy
CHAPTER 29: Anesthesia for Pregnant Patients with Endocrine Disorders
CHAPTER 30: Anesthetic Management of the Pregnant Cardiac Patient
CHAPTER 31: Asthma in Pregnancy
CHAPTER 32: Neurologic and Neuromuscular Disorders
CHAPTER 33: The Parturient with Intracranial and Spinal Pathology
CHAPTER 34: New Thoughts on Bleeding and Coagulation Disorders
CHAPTER 35: Morbid Obesity
CHAPTER 36: Human Immunodeficiency Virus: Maternal and Fetal Considerations and Management
CHAPTER 37: Renal and Hepatic Disorders in Pregnancy
CHAPTER 38: Anesthesia for the Pregnant Patient with Immunologic Disorders
CHAPTER 39: Psychiatric Disorders
CHAPTER 40: Parturient with Pre-Existing Congenital Anomalies
CHAPTER 41: Informed Consent and Other Ethical and Legal Issues in Obstetric Anesthesia
CHAPTER 42: Substance Abuse and the Drug-Addicted Mother
CHAPTER 43: Jehovah’s Witness: Ethical and Anesthetic-Related Issues
CHAPTER 44: Trauma During Pregnancy: Maternal Resuscitation, Rapid Response Team, and Protocols
CHAPTER 45: Utilization of Crisis Resource Management and Simulation in Maternal and Neonatal Safety
CHAPTER 46: Near Misses and Maternal Mortality
CHAPTER 47: Global Perspective On Obstetric Anesthesia
CHAPTER 48: In Vitro Fertilization and Reproductive Technologies
CHAPTER 49: In Utero Fetal Surgery and Ex Utero Intrapartum Therapy (EXIT)
CHAPTER 50: Non-Obstetric Surgery During Pregnancy
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=25425
نویسنده : Maya Suresh MD
ناشر : LWW; Fifth edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 902
(ISBN) شابک : 1451114354
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $34.20
حجم فایل : 24 MB