Now thoroughly up to date with new chapters and new multimedia resources, Smith’s Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 9th Edition, by Drs. Peter Davis and Franklyn Cladis, covers the information you need to provide effective perioperative care for any type of pediatric surgery. Leading experts in pediatric anesthesia bring you up to date with every aspect of both basic science and clinical practice, helping you incorporate the latest clinical guidelines and innovations in your practice.
- Quick-reference appendices: drug dosages, growth curves, normal values for pulmonary function tests, and a listing of common and uncommon syndromes.
- Outstanding visual guidance in full color throughout the book.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- More than 100 video demonstrations, including new regional anesthesia videos, echocardiograms of congenital heart lesions, anatomic dissections of various congenital heart specimens with audio explanations, various pediatric surgical operative procedures, airway management, and much more.
- Table of Contents has been reorganized and new chapters added on statistics, sedation, pediatric obesity, and cardiac critical care pediatrics.
- A new chapter on regional anesthesia for pediatrics, including video and ultrasound demonstrations online.
- A new chapter on dermatology, specifically for the anesthesiologist, with more than 100 photos.
- A new chapter on medical missions to third-world countries, including what you should know before you go.
- A new Questions chapter provides opportunities for self-assessment.
- New coverage includes cardiac anesthesia for congenital heart disease, anesthesia outside the operating room, and a new neonatology primer for the pediatric anesthesiologist.
۱. Special Characteristics of Pediatric Anesthesia
۲. Behavioral Development
۳. Respiratory Physiology
۴. Cardiovascular Physiology
۵. Regulation of Fluids and Electrolytes
۷. Developmental Pharmacology
۸. Intravenous Agents
۹. Inhaled Anesthetic Agents
۱۰. Local Anesthetic Agents
۱۲. Neuromuscular Blocking Agents
۱۳. Anesthetic Adjuncts
۱۴. Psychological Aspects of Pediatric Anesthesia
۱۵. Preoperative Preparation
۱۸. Airway Management
۱۹. Induction, Maintenance, and Recovery
۲۰. Blood Conservation and Transfusion Medicine
۲۱. Pain Management
۲۲. Regional Anesthesia
۲۳. Neonatology for Anesthesiologists
۲۴. Anesthesia for General Surgery in the Neonate
۲۵. Anesthesia for Fetal Surgery
۲۶. Anesthesia for Congenital Heart Disease
۲۷. Congenital Cardiac Anesthesia: Non-Bypass Procedures
۲۸. Anesthesia for Neurosurgery
۲۹. Anesthesia for Thoracic Surgery
۳۰. Anesthesia for General Abdominal and Urologic Surgery
۳۱. Anesthesia for Pediatric Otorhinolaryngologic Surgery
۳۲. Anesthesia for Pediatric Plastic Surgery
۳۳. Anesthesia for Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
۳۴. Anesthesia for Ophthalmic Surgery
۳۵. Anesthesia for Organ Transplantation
۳۶. Anesthesia for Conjoined Twins
۳۷. Anesthesia for the Pediatric Trauma Patient
۳۸. Anesthesia for Burn Injuries
۳۹. Anesthesia for Pediatric Dentistry
۴۰. Anesthesia and Sedation for Pediatric Procedures Outside the Operating Room
۴۲. Anesthesia for Same-Day Surgery
۴۳. Anesthesia for SurgicalMissions
۴۴. Endocrine Disorders
۴۵. Respiratory Disorders
۴۷. Hematology and Coagulation Disorders
۴۸. Oncologic Disorders
۴۹. Genetic Muscle Disorders
۵۰. Malignant Hyperthermia
۵۱. Pediatric Obesity
۵۲. Special Pediatric Disorders
۵۳. Dermatology for the Anesthesiologist
۵۴. Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
۵۵. Critical Care Medicine
۵۶. Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
۵۷. Safety and Outcome in Pediatric Anesthesia
۵۸. History of Pediatric Anesthesia
۵۹. Medicolegal and Ethical Aspects
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=51654
نویسنده : Peter J. Davis MD , Franklyn P. Cladis MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 9 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1779
(ISBN) شابک : 032334125X
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $160.55
حجم فایل : 220 MB