دانلود کتاب بیهوشی زنان و زایمان چستنات: اصول و عمل
Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice, 5ed
From basic science to various anesthesia techniques to complications, the meticulously updated, fifth edition of Chestnut’s Obstetric Anesthesia: Principles and Practice, covers all you need to know about obstetric anesthesia. An editorial team of leading authorities presents the latest on anesthesia techniques for labor and delivery and medical disorders that occur during pregnancy. New chapters and rewritten versions of key chapters cover topics such as psychiatric disorders in the pregnant patient, neurologic disorders, and critical care of obstetric patients. With online access to the full text, it is an invaluable, comprehensive reference textbook for specialists in obstetric anesthesiology and obstetricians, as well as anesthesiology and obstetric residents. This book also serves as a clear, user-friendly guide for both anesthesiologists and obstetricians who are in clinical practice.
- Emphasizes the treatment of the fetus and the mother as separate patients with distinct needs to ensure the application of modern principles of care.
- Delivers contributions from many leaders in the fields of obstetric anesthesia and maternal-fetal medicine from all over the world.
- Offers abundant figures, tables, and boxes that illustrate the step-by-step management of a full range of clinical scenarios.
- Presents key point summaries in each chapter for quick, convenient reference.
- Stay current on the latest advancements and developments with sweeping updates and new chapters on topics such as patient safety and team approach, transthoracic echocardiography and noninvasive measurement of cardiac output in obstetric patients, psychiatric disorders during pregnancy, neurologic injuries, and more.
- Prevent and plan for potential complications associated with the advancing age of pregnant women. An extensive, state-of-the art discussion of “critical care of obstetric patients” equips you to address any special considerations for this increasing segment.
- Know exactly how to proceed. An abundance of tables and boxes illustrate the step-by-step management of a full range of clinical scenarios.
- Choose the best drugs available while adhering to the most recent guidelines for obstetric anesthesia.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should online access to the web site be discontinued.
“Referencing this book over the past month in a high-risk labor and delivery suite, I was routinely impressed by how current the information is. The updated chapter on hemorrhage includes a thorough discussion of fibrinogen levels in pregnancy, blood product transfusion ratios, and the development of hemorrhage protocols. Likewise, the section on hypertensive disorders of pregnancy presents the new 2013 American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ guidelines redefining preeclampsia and severe preeclampsia. The book meets the goals of the editors, providing practitioners with a comprehensive reference with updated evidence-based information, thoroughly referenced and cited, written by the leaders in the field of obstetric anesthesia.”-Jennifer E. Hofer, MD(University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) Doody Review: 4 stars
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=6734
نویسنده : David H. Chestnut MD , Cynthia A Wong MD
ناشر : Saunders; 5 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1328
(ISBN) شابک : 1455748668
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $200.39
حجم فایل : 35 MB