دانلود کتاب بیهوشی ملایم: راهنمای مدیریت بیمار
Sedation: A Guide to Patient Management, 6ed
Learn how to safely sedate your dental patients and help control their anxiety with Sedation: A Guide to Patient Management, 6th Edition. Written by sedation expert Stanley Malamed, DDS, this concise guide combines essential theory with “how-to” technical instruction to help you master basic techniques in dental sedation and anxiety control. This new sixth edition also incorporates the latest guidelines from the ADA and the American Society of Anesthesiologists, along with vivid images of the most current equipment and procedures used in dental practice today. There is also detailed discussion on how to modify typical treatment protocol to successfully treat different patient populations ― including pediatric, geriatric, physically compromised, and medically compromised patients. In all, this is a must-have guide for keeping up to date on the latest techniques in dental sedation and anxiety.
- The latest practice guidelines established by the ADA and the American Society of Anesthesiologists for sedation by non-anesthesiologists are included throughout the text.
- Comprehensive coverage combines all aspects of sedation with essential theory and instruction to cover all the information needed to provide safe and effective dental care.
- Expert authorship from Stanley Malamed, DDS, provides readers with experienced guidance across all areas of sedation dentistry and local anesthesia.
- Summary tables and boxes support visual learners and serve as useful review and study tools.
- Coverage of all potential patient groups details how to manage the pain and anxiety of pediatric, geriatric, physically compromised, and medically compromised patients in addition to the subtle changes that may be needed in normal treatment protocol.
- NEW! Extensive content revisions incorporate the most up-to-date information on the advances in sedation dentistry including the latest research, clinical experience, and literature.
- NEW! Updated photos and art reflect the latest equipment and procedures used in dental practice today.
۱ Pain and Anxiety in Dentistry
۲ Introduction to Sedation
۳ The Spectrum of Pain and Anxiety Control
۴ Physical and Psychological Evaluation
۵ Monitoring During Sedation
۶ Nondrug Techniques
۷ Oral Sedation
۸ Rectal Sedation
۹ Sublingual, Transdermal, and Intranasal Sedation
۱۰ Intramuscular Sedation
۱۱ Inhalation Sedation
۱۲ Inhalation Sedation
۱۳ Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology
۱۴ Inhalation Sedation Equipment
۱۵ Inhalation Sedation
۱۶ Inhalation Sedation
۱۷ Contemporary Issues Surrounding Nitrous Oxide
۱۸ Practical Considerations
۱۹ Teaching Inhalation Sedation
۲۰ Intravenous Sedation
۲۱ Intravenous Moderate Sedation
۲۳ Anatomy for Venipuncture
۲۴ Venipuncture Technique
۲۶ Intravenous Moderate Sedation
۲۷ Intravenous Sedation
۲۸ Practical Considerations
۲۹ Guidelines for Teaching
۳۰ Fundamentals of General Anesthesia
۳۱ Armamentarium, Drugs, and Techniques
۳۲ Preparation for Emergencies
۳۳ Emergency Drugs and Equipment
۳۴ Management of Emergencies
۳۵ The Pediatric Patient
۳۶ The Geriatric Patient
۳۷ The Medically Compromised Patient
۳۸ The Physically Compromised Patient
۳۹ Neurologic Illnesses and Other Conditions
۴۰ Medicolegal Considerations
۴۱ The Controversial Development of Anesthesiology in Dentistry
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=115553
نویسنده : Stanley F. Malamed DDS
ناشر : Mosby; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 615
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323400534
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $70.51
حجم فایل : 25 MB