With Stoelting’s Anesthesia and Co-Existing Disease, you’ll have the succinct, yet thorough guidance you need to successfully avoid or manage complications stemming from pre-existing medical conditions. Advanced research from experts in the field will help you overcome the toughest challenges in practice, letting you offer your patients the best care, each and every time.
- Deliver anesthesia as safely as possible with extensive coverage of the pathophysiology of numerous coexisting conditions.
- Effectively manage special patient populations with a focus on pediatric, geriatric, and adult patients.
- Master the ins and outs of a wide range of diseases, from common to rare, through detailed discussions of each disease’s unique features.
- Access the fully searchable text online anytime, anywhere, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay at the forefront of your field with the most updated information on each coexisting condition’s definition; current pathophysiology; significant pre-, intra-, and postoperative factors of the disease process; anesthetic judgment; and management.
- Keep current with changing patient populations with a new chapter on managing morbidly obese patients.
- Access the information you need quickly thanks to a disease-based organization.
- Overcome your toughest challenges with the latest guidelines and evidence integrated into each chapter.
Search through current and concise descriptions of pathophysiology of diseases and their impact on anesthesia!
Gain expertise in understanding the impact of pathophysiology of coexisting diseases on anaesthesia!
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“In this, their second stint as editors, Drs Hines and Marschall have retained their previous ‘winning formula’ by producing a comprehensive reference base of common and some less common diseases in a highly structured and easily read format…This textbook delivers a wealth of information on coexisting disease including recently updated guidelines and recommendations on various medical conditions often encountered in the perioperative period…this is an excellent and well-written edition of Stoelting’s popular textbook, which covers the major aspects of coexisting disease in surgical patients…The range and depth of topics presented and discussed in this edition will ensure that it remains a valued resource and, ideally, it should be readily available to all staff (and students) involved in the delivery of anaesthesia.”
British Journal of Anaesthesia, March 2013
“This remains a readable and informative book that will be useful to trainees and experienced clinicians alike. This edition has a few new authors and provides updated treatment algorithms and recommendations for care.”- David Glick, MD, MBA (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) Doody rating!
۱. Ischemic Heart Disease
۲. Valvular Heart Disease
۳. Congenital Heart Disease
۴. Abnormalities of Cardiac Conduction and Cardiac Rhythm
۵. Systemic and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
۶. Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
۷. Pericardial Diseases and Cardiac Trauma
۸. Vascular Disease
۹. Respiratory Diseases
۱۰. Diseases Affecting the Brain
۱۱. Spinal Cord Disorders
۱۲. Diseases of the Autonomic and Peripheral Nervous Systems
۱۳. Diseases of the Liver and Biliary Tract
۱۴. Diseases of the Gastrointestinal System
۱۵. Inborn Errors of Metabolism
۱۶. Nutritional Diseases: Obesity and Malnutrition
۱۷. Renal Disease
۱۸. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Disorders
۱۹. Endocrine Disease
۲۰. Hematologic Disorders
۲۱. Skin and Musculoskeletal Diseases
۲۲. Infectious Diseases
۲۴. Diseases Related to Immune System Dysfunction
۲۵. Psychiatric Disease, Substance Abuse, and Drug Overdose
۲۶. Pregnancy-Associated Diseases
۲۷. Pediatric Diseases
۲۸. Geriatric Disorders
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=37037
نویسنده : Roberta L. Hines MD , Katherine Marschall MD
ناشر : Saunders; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 688
(ISBN) شابک : 1455700827
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $159.54
حجم فایل : 27 MB