دانلود کتاب بیوسرامیک و بیوکامپوزیت ها: از تحقیق به تمرین بالینی
Bioceramics and Biocomposites: From Research to Clinical Practice, 1ed
Provides comprehensive coverage of the research into and clinical uses of bioceramics and biocomposites
Developments related to bioceramics and biocomposites appear to be one the most dynamic areas in the field of biomaterials, with multiple applications in tissue engineering and medical devices. This book covers the basic science and engineering of bioceramics and biocomposites for applications in dentistry and orthopedics, as well as the state-of-the-art aspects of biofabrication techniques, tissue engineering, remodeling, and regeneration of bone tissue. It also provides insight into the use of bionanomaterials to create new functionalities when interfaced with biological molecules or structures.
Featuring contributions from leading experts in the field, Bioceramics and Biocomposites: From Research to Use in Clinical Practice offers complete coverage of everything from extending the concept of hemopoietic and stromal niches, to the evolution of bioceramic-based scaffolds. It looks at perspectives on and trends in bioceramics in endodontics, and discusses the influence of newer biomaterials use on the structuring of the clinician’s attitude in dental practice or in orthopedic surgery. The book also covers such topics as biofabrication techniques for bioceramics and biocomposites; glass ceramics: calcium phosphate coatings; brain drug delivery bone substitutes; and much more.
- Presents the biggest trends in bioceramics and biocomposites relating to medical devices and tissue engineering products
- Systematically presents new information about bioceramics and biocomposites, developing diagnostics and improving treatments and their influence on the clinicians’ approaches
- Describes how to use these biomaterials to create new functionalities when interfaced with biological molecules or structures
- Offers a range of applications in clinical practice, including bone tissue engineering, remodeling, and regeneration
- Delineates essential requirements for resorbable bioceramics
- Discusses clinical results obtained in dental and orthopedic applications
Bioceramics and Biocomposites: From Research to Use in Clinical Practice is an excellent resource for biomaterials scientists and engineers, bioengineers, materials scientists, and engineers. It will also benefit mechanical engineers and biochemists who work with biomaterials scientists.
About the Author
Iulian Antoniac, PhD, is a materials science engineer working in the field of biomaterials and medical devices. He is the leader of the Biomaterials Group from Faculty Materials Science and Engineering, University Politehnica of Bucharest. He is President of the Romanian Society for Biomaterials (SRB) and Past-president and member of the Executive Committee of International Society for Ceramics in Medicine (ISCM).
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=120475
نویسنده : Iulian Antoniac
ناشر : Wiley-American Ceramic Society; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 385
(ISBN) شابک : 1119049342
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $136.47
حجم فایل : 13 MB