An Interactive, Easy-to-Use Introductory Guide to Major Biology Concepts
For students looking for a solid introduction to Biology, the new 3rd Edition of Biology: A Teaching Guide is the perfect learning tool. The latest edition has been updated to include the most up-to-date information on everything from photosynthesis to physiology.
For students preparing for exams or individuals who want to review material from years past, the step-by-step format is designed to help students and teachers alike easily understand complex concepts, key terms, and frequently asked questions. The guide includes a comprehensive glossary and self-test questions in each chapter, allowing students to reinforce their knowledge and better understand the concepts.
In A Teaching Guide, learn about the foundational aspects of biology, including:
● How photosynthesis occurs
● Whether viruses are living or dead
● The reproductive sexual terms behind cloning
● Comprehensive treatment of all aspects of life science
Thoroughly updated with self-teaching practice exams and questions, this comprehensive guide is designed to give students the tools they need to master the fundamental concepts and critical definitions behind biology.
THE MOST PRACTICAL, EASY-TO-USE GUIDE TO LEARN BIOLOGY AT YOUR OWN PACE
Biology: A Self-Teaching Guide helps you master the fundamentals of the science of life. Using classroom-proven learning tools, you will gain a deeper understanding of the origin, structure, and vital processes of living organisms. Thoroughly updated throughout, this edition organizes, condenses, and illustrates key concepts and terminology while explaining all the essential points needed to fully grasp each essential aspect of life science.
You will gradually build upon your knowledge as you explore the origin of life, cellular division and respiration, and viruses and subviruses. You’ll also learn about plants and invertebrates, the Animal Kingdom, circulatory, muscular, and skeletal systems, and more. This classroom-proven learning resource provides:
- An accessible, easy-to-follow format to enable you to learn at your own pace
- Numerous practice questions to reinforce what you’ve learned
- Self-teaching practice questions with full answers to identify what you need to focus on
- Key term definitions and a downloadable online glossary to help you better understand the material
- Photographs and illustrations to highlight important points of learning
- Clear and concise chapters to teach you all major biological concepts and terms, including evolution, cell biology, reproduction, physiology, the brain and the nervous systems, botany and ecology
Biology: A Self-Teaching Guide is a must-have volume for students looking to excel in high school or college biology courses, as well as a perfect study companion for anyone preparing for standardized exams in biology.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=262266
نویسنده : Steven D. Garber
ناشر : Jossey-Bass; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 493
(ISBN) شابک : 1119645026
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $17.37
حجم فایل : 10 MB