دانلود کتاب بیولوژی سلولی و مولکولی کارپ: مفاهیم و آزمایشات
Karp’s Cell and Molecular Biology: Concepts and Experiments, 8ed
This text is an unbound, three hole punched version.
Designed for courses in Cell Biology offered at the Sophomore/Junior level, Karp’s Cell and Molecular Biology: Concepts and Experiments, Binder Ready Version, 8th Edition continues to be the best book in the market at connecting key concepts to the experiments that reveal how we know what we know in the world of Cell Biology. This classic text explores core concepts in considerable depth, often adding experimental detail. It is written in an inviting style and at mid-length, to assist students in managing the plethora of details encountered in the Cell Biology course. In this edition, two new co-authors take the helm and help to expand upon the hallmark strengths of the book, update and integrate text and media in a useful way, improving the student learning experience.
- Experimental Walkthroughs. Combination of live action video and ۳D molecular animations illustrating first-hand how key experimental techniques are performed in the lab. These show how researchers carry out experiments, and 3D animations to show a molecular-level view of how the experiments work.
- Quantitative Tutorial Videos. Found in every chapter, these videos visually illustrate how to solve specific analytical questions at the end of each chapter. The Quantitative Tutorials provide an accessible, student‐friendly review of basic mathematical concepts used within the context of a biological problem, and will expand the available resources.
- Integrated Related Media. Key related media, curated by the authors themselves, to enhance experimental focus and aid visualization of molecular processes designed to generate interest and relevance for students reading the content.
- My Notes, a multimedia study guide that students create while interacting with the content
- A sophisticated set of instructor & student reporting tools that give greater insight into progress against learning objectives
- …and much more
۱. Introduction to the Study of Cell and Molecular Biology
۲. The Chemical Basis of Life
۳. Bioenergetics, Enzymes and Metabolism
۴. The Structure and Function of the Plasma Membrane
۵. Aerobic Respiration and the Mitochondrion
۶. Photosynthesis and the Chloroplast
۷. Interactions Between Cells and Their Environment
۸. Cytoplasmic Membrane Systems: Structure, Function, and Membrane Trafficking
۹. The Cytoskeleton and Cell Motility
۱۰. The Nature of the Gene and the Genome
۱۱. Gene Expression: From Transcription to Translation
۱۲. Control of Gene Expression
۱۳. DNA Replication and Repair
۱۴. Cellular Reproduction
۱۵. Cell Signaling and Signal Transduction: Communication between Cells
۱۷. The Immune Response
۱۸. Techniques in Cell and Molecular Biology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=52148
نویسنده : Gerald Karp , Janet Iwasa
ناشر : Wiley; 8 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 832
(ISBN) شابک : 1118886143
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $130.83
حجم فایل : $160.55