Offering highly visual, easy-to-read coverage of the full range of anesthesia equipment in use today, this authoritative reference is your go-to text for objective, informed answers to ensure optimal patient safety. Anesthesia Equipment, 3rd Edition, provides detailed information on the intricate workings of each device or workstation, keeping you fully up to date and helping you meet both equipment and patient care challenges.
- Remains unequalled in both depth and breadth of coverage, offering readable, concise guidance on all aspects of today’s anesthesia machines and equipment.
- Details the latest machines, vaporizers, ventilators, breathing systems, vigilance, ergonomics, and simulation.
- Improves your understanding of the physical principles of equipment, the rationale for its use, delivery systems for inhalational anesthesia, systems monitoring, hazards and safety features, maintenance and quality assurance, special situations/equipment for non-routine adult anesthesia, and future directions for the field.
- Includes ASA Practice Parameters for care, and helps you ensure patient safety with detailed advice on risk management and medicolegal implications of equipment use.
- Highlights the text with hundreds of full-color line drawings and photographs, graphs, and charts.
“Overall, this is a very good, comprehensive, and accessible book on anaesthetic equipment and related concepts, one that I expect to refer to time and again, and that I highly recommend.” -British Journal of Anaesthesia
Unparalleled coverage of the delivery systems and technology used in today’s anesthesia practice
۱. Medical Gases : Storage and Supply
۲. The Anesthesia Machine and Workstation
۳. Anesthesia Vaporizers
۴. Breathing Circuits
۵. Waste Anesthetic Gases and Scavenging Systems
۶. Anesthesia Ventilators
۷. Humidification and Filtration
۸. Respiratory Gas Monitoring a
۹. Monitoring Ventilation
۱۱. Pulse Oximetry
۱۲. Hemodynamic Monitoring
۱۳. Temperature Monitoring
۱۴. Airway Equipment
۱۵. Preventing Transmission of Infectious Diseases
۱۶. Infusion Pumps
۱۷. Vigilance, Alarms, and Integrated Monitoring Systems
۱۸. Ergonomics of the Anesthesia Workspace
۱۹. Closed-Circuit Anesthesia
۲۰. Anesthesia Delivery in the MRI Environment
۲۱. Anesthesia at High Altitude
۲۲. Anesthesia in Difficult Locations and in Developing Countries
۲۳. Hazards of the Anesthesia Delivery System
۲۴. Electrical and Fire Safety a
۲۵. Machine Checkout and Quality Assurance
۲۶. Risk Management and Medicolegal Aspects of Anesthesia Equipment Use
۲۷. Standards and Regulatory Considerations
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=256258
نویسنده : Jan Ehrenwerth MD
ناشر : Saunders; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 638
(ISBN) شابک : 0323672795
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $129.93
حجم فایل :