Fully updated with recent technologies, current scientific knowledge, and the latest techniques, A Primer in Cartilage Repair and Joint Preservation of the Knee, 2nd Edition, presents the full range of treatment options for a changing, increasingly younger patient population. Using an easy-to-follow, step-by-step approach, Dr. Thomas Minas clearly teaches how to meet the new challenges of cartilage repair by utilizing the latest techniques and technologies, including advances in orthobiologics. Surgical photographs, abundant illustrations, and procedural videos provide detailed visual guidance.
- Details the systematic approach to diagnosis, patient management, surgical techniques, and rehabilitation for a variety of problems.
- Covers current scientific knowledge of cartilage properties, the etiology of damage and the intrinsic repair and regeneration processes.
- Helps you select the best treatment course for each patient through extensive coverage of options from non-surgical to mini-incision total knee arthroplasty.
- Discusses the latest evidence, research and challenges associated with new techniques such as MACI, ACI, HTO, DFO, and more.
- Features new and expanded coverage of the latest advances in orthobiologics including platelet-rich plasma, bone marrow stem cells, fat stem cells, scaffolds and much more.
- Includes key topics such as printed 3-D cartilage structures and the management of secondary cartilage lesions.
- Contains high-quality illustrations and surgical photos, as well as new videos that provide clear instructions on how to perform key procedures.
۱. Chondral Injury and Osteoarthritis: The Impact of Articular Cartilage Lesions
۲. Cartilage Repair and Regeneration
۳. Imaging: The Basis for a Sound Decision in Joint Preservation
۴. Patient Evaluation, Cartilage Defect, and Evidence: Putting It All Together
۵. Preclinical Evidence for Biologics in Cartilage Repair and Early Osteoarthritis
۶. PRP, BMAC, Stem Cells, and Other Adjuvants and How They Affect Repair: Clinical Outcome Studies
۷. Debridement, Microfracture, and Osteochondral Autograft Transfer for the Treatment of Cartilage Defects
۸. Use of Fresh Osteochondral Allograft for Chondral and Osteochondral Defects in the Knee
۹. Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation
۱۰. Tibial Osteotomy
۱۱. Femoral Varus Osteotomy
۱۲. Patellofemoral Malalignment, Tibial Tubercle Osteotomy, and Trochleoplasty
۱۳. Treatment of Deep Osteochondritis Dissecans Lesions, Avascular Necrosis, and Osteochondral Defects of the Knee Using Autologous Bone Grafting
۱۴. Meniscal Allograft Transplantation
۱۵. Complex Cases in Cartilage Repair: Tricks and Tips
۱۶. Emerging Technologies
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=255362
نویسنده : Tom Minas MD MS
ناشر : Elsevier; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 290
(ISBN) شابک : 0323698085
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $167.42
حجم فایل : 180 MB