For more than 40 years, Rich’s Vascular Trauma has been surgeons’ #۱ reference for the diagnosis and treatment of vascular injury in both civilian and military settings across the globe. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS),the fully updated 4th Edition reflects recent changes in vascular injury patterns, wounds, and trauma care, drawing from current research and a wide variety of peer-reviewed publications to keep you up to date with the latest evidence-based management strategies and techniques. Written and edited by vascular surgeons who are also trauma specialists―civilian and military experts who have proficiency in both open-surgical and endovascular techniques―this must-have reference offers a global perspective on every aspect of the broad spectrum of vascular trauma.
- Covers all vascular surgery procedures required to stop hemorrhage and restore perfusion in vessels in the limbs, junctional areas, torso and neck, including damage control techniques such as shunting, and endovascular techniques such as REBOA and stenting.
- Addresses pre-hospital, emergency department, surgical, and endovascular stages of treatment in developed, austere and deployed settings, including a rich section on vascular trauma in multiple international settings that provides important context for the global surgical community.
- Includes nine new chapters covering prehospital management, endovascular suites, stent-grafts, selective aortic arch perfusion, extracorporeal systems and gathering evidence in vascular trauma, and more.
- Presents surgical techniques in step-by-step, highly illustrated detail, as well as high level, strategic decision-making such as the logistics of setting up an endovascular trauma service.
- Includes a new, rapidly digestible “Tips and Tricks” section summarizing how to execute essential vascular maneuvers and management steps to ensure that patients get the best outcomes.
- Emphasizes the current management of civilian vascular injuries while drawing upon the best available evidence, experience, and lessons learned from Afghanistan, Iraq, and the “urban battlefield.
- Contains an innovative chapter on the systems approach and quality improvement in vascular trauma, offering information and tactics for all providers wishing to understand how clinical systems underpin patient outcome and recovery.
About the Author
۱. The Vascular Injury Legacy
۲. Epidemiology of Vascular Trauma
۳. Systems of Care in the Management of Vascular Injury
۴. Training Paradigms for Vascular Trauma
۵. Prehospital Management of Vascular Injury
۶. Damage Control and Immediate Resuscitation for Vascular Trauma
۷. Diagnosis of Vascular Injury
۸. Imaging for the Evaluation and Treatment of Vascular Trauma
۹. Endovascular Suites and the Emergency Vascular Service
۱۰. Stent-Grafts, Coils, and Plugs
۱۱. Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta
۱۲. Endovascular Variable Aortic Control
۱۳. Selective Aortic Arch Perfusion
۱۴. Endovascular to Extracorporeal Organ Support for Vascular Trauma and Shock
۱۵. Gathering the Evidence: Clinical Study of New Technologies
۱۶. Cardiac, Great Vessel, and Pulmonary Injuries
۱۷. Blunt Thoracic Aortic Injury
۱۸. Abdominal Aortic Trauma, Iliac and Visceral Vessel Injuries
۱۹. Inferior Vena Cava, Portal, and Mesenteric Venous Systems
۲۰. Neck and Thoracic Outlet
۲۱. Upper Extremity and Junctional Zone Injuries
۲۲. Lower Extremity Vascular Trauma
۲۳. Surgical Damage Control and Temporary Vascular Shunts
۲۴. Considerations for Conduit Repair of Vascular Injury
۲۵. Management of Pediatric Vascular Injury
۲۶. Soft-Tissue and Skeletal Wound Management in the Setting of Vascular Injury
۲۷. Vascular Surgery in the Austere Environment
۲۸. Australia and New Zealand
۲۹. Sri Lanka
۳۰. Vascular Trauma in Finland
۳۵. South Africa
۳۶. Colombia: Don’t Dread the Popliteal and Axillary Fossa
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=242380
نویسنده : Todd E. Rasmussen MD FACS
ناشر : Elsevier; 4th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 432
(ISBN) شابک : 0323697666
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $186.32
حجم فایل : 124 MB