دانلود کتاب تروما ارتوپدی و مدیریت اضطراری شکستگی مک ری
McRae’s Orthopaedic Trauma and Emergency Fracture Management, 3ed
This book is derived from Ronald McRae’s Pocketbook of Orthopaedics and Fractures, a highly successful ‘survival guide’ for the trainee working in accident and emergency or orthopaedic departments. Retaining the underlying principles of the original editions this comprehensive rewrite and re-presentation provides complete coverage of orthopaedic trauma surgery as relevant to contemporary practice.
- McRae’s Orthopaedic Trauma and Emergency Fracture Management utilises a detailed descriptive and didactic style, alongside a wealth of illustrations all completely redrawn for this book.
- The first section on general principles in orthopaedic trauma deals with basic terminology and classification, principles of closed and operative management of fractures, infection and complications.
- The main section provides a regional review of specific injuries, each following a logical sequence describing emergency department and orthopaedic management, and outlining a safe and widely accepted management strategy. Each chapter begins with an overview of the relevant anatomy and principles of the examination of the patient.
- The book provides a comprehensive overview of both surgical as well as conservative management of orthopaedic trauma injuries.
- This book is a fully rewritten text based on a classic textbook by Mr Ronald McRae.
- Now in a larger page size the book contains over 500 illustrations all drawn in two colours for this new edition.
- Over 250 x-rays accompany the text, many of which are connected with the line drawings to ease interpretation.
“This is an excellent book for clerks or junior trainees needing a quick introduction to the complexity of orthopedic trauma. Illustrations are well chosen and highly effective. The book reflects the maturity of a publication that has seen multiple editions and maintains consistency with a small group of writers.”
-David J. Dries, MD (University of Minnesota Medical School) for Doody’s Review Service
“This is an excellent, well priced practical book which is well written, informative and very easy to look up and read around a topic quickly. For the right person, this should represent a good investment and the excellent illustrations and explanatory text coupled with the high production values makes this a classy product.”
-Dr. Harry Brown, April 2016
About the Author
Timothy O White, BMedSci, MBChB, FRCSEd (Tr &Orth), MD, Consultant in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; Honorary Senior Lecturer in the Department of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery, University of Edinburgh;
Samuel P Mackenzie, BMed Sci, MBChB, MRCS, Specialty Trainee, Trauma and Orthopaedic, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; Honorary Teaching Fellow, University of Edinburgh
Alasdair J Gray, MBChB, FRCS, FCEM, MD, Consultant in Accident and Emergency Medicine, Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh; College Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Edinburgh.
۱ Fractures and fracture management
۲ Management of the injured patient
۳ Limb-threatening injuries
۴ Closed management of fractures
۵ Operative management of fractures
۶ Musculoskeletal infection and joint aspiration
۸ Shoulder girdle
۱۲ Wrist and carpus
۲۳ Principles of paediatric trauma
۲۴ Upper limb paediatric trauma
۲۵ Lower limb paediatric trauma
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=50266
نویسنده : Elsevier; 3 edition
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 651
(ISBN) شابک : 0702057282
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $61.19
حجم فایل : 110 MB