Long considered the “go-to” reference for orthopaedic trauma surgeons and pediatric orthopaedic trauma surgeons, Green’s Skeletal Trauma in Children provides comprehensive, practical guidance on the management of traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents. The fully revised 6th Edition covers the latest techniques, procedures, outcomes measures, pearls and pitfalls, and rehabilitation advice for the modern management and understanding of skeletal trauma in children – all provided by “who’s who” list of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts.
- Includes updated, evidence-based information on the impact of trauma to the immature and growing skeleton with comprehensive coverage of incidence, mechanisms of injury, classifications, and treatment options and complications for fractures in all major anatomical regions.
- Employs a new succinct and clear format that emphasizes need-to-know material.
- Features practical, step-by-step videos online.
- Includes hundreds of high-quality line drawings, diagnostic images, and full-color clinical photos that facilitate learning and understanding of complex material.
- Includes separate chapters on key topics such as Nerve Injury and Repair in Children, Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes, Nonaccidental Trauma, Anesthesia and Analgesia, and Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Masterful guidance from the most trusted global authorities in pediatric musculoskeletal trauma care
۱. Skeletal Growth, Development, and Healing as Related to Pediatric Trauma
۲. Physeal Injuries
۳. Casting Techniques
۴. Pathologic Fractures in Children
۵. The Multiply Injured Child
۶. Fractures with Soft Tissue Injuries
۷. Complications of Fractures in Children
۸. Nerve Injury and Repair in Children
۹. Outcomes Assessment in Children with Fractures
۱۰. Fractures of the Spine
۱۱. Fractures and Dislocations About the Hip and Pelvis
۱۲. Fractures of the Femoral Shaft
۱۳. Fractures and Dislocations About the Knee
۱۴. Fractures of the Tibia and Fibula
۱۵. Fractures and Dislocations of the Foot and Ankle
۱۶. Fractures and Dislocations About the Shoulder
۱۷. Fractures and Dislocations About the Elbow
۱۸. Fractures and Dislocations of the Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
۱۹. Skeletal Trauma in Young Athletes
۲۰. Nonaccidental Trauma
۲۱. Anesthesia and Analgesia for the Ambulatory Management of Children’s Fractures
۲۲. Rehabilitation of the Child with Multiple Injuries
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=154170
نویسنده : Gregory A Mencio MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 6 edition
سال انتشار : 2020
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 668 بدون ایندکس
(ISBN) شابک : 0323613365
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $299.99
حجم فایل : 93 MB