Describing the diagnosis and management of maxillofacial and associated traumatic injuries step by step, Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 4th Edition takes you beyond the surgical management of head and neck trauma to cover the general management of traumatic injuries, systemic evaluation of the trauma patient, and special considerations associated with maxillofacial trauma patient care. New to this edition are over 700 full-color illustrations showing details of traumatic injuries and their treatment. Edited by head and neck trauma expert Dr. Raymond J. Fonseca, along with over 80 highly respected contributors, this comprehensive reference provides all of the information you need to offer the best care possible to maxillofacial trauma patients.
- One-of-a-kind, comprehensive chapters cover current research literature with topics including advances in maxillofacial trauma surgery, nonpenetrating chest trauma, metabolic response to trauma, maxillofacial prosthetics, and the societal impact of maxillofacial trauma.
- Coverage of emerging topics includes firearm injuries, neurologic injuries (the leading cause of death from trauma), wound healing, airway management, shock, and nasal fractures, so you can work confidently with team members from other disciplines such as neurologists, anesthesiologists, and orthopedists.
- Over 80 expert contributors represent the specialties of oral and maxillofacial surgery, anesthesiology, and otolaryngology.
- UPDATED content reflects current thinking and the latest techniques in the management of traumatic injuries.
- NEW full-color illustrations and design highlight clinical areas and show details of injuries and their treatment.
- NEW! Streamlined, single-volume format makes information easier to access and the book easier to carry.
PART I: BASIC PRINCIPLES IN THE MANAGEMENT OF TRAUMATIC INJURIES
۱. Metabolic Response to Trauma
۲. Healing of Traumatic Injuries
۳. Nutrition for the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Patient
PART II: SYSTEMATIC EVALUATION OF THE TRAUMATIZED PATIENT
۴. Initial Assessment and Intensive Care of the Trauma Patient
۵. Emergency Airway Management in the Traumatized Patient
۶. Management of Nonpenetrating Chest Trauma
۷. Recognition and Management of Shock
۸. Neurological Evaluation and Management
۹. Abdominal Evaluation and Management
Part III: MANAGEMENT OF HEAD AND NECK INJURIES
۱۰. Applied Surgical Anatomy of the Head and Neck
۱۱. Early Assessment and Treatment Planning of the Maxillofacial Trauma Patient
۱۲. Radiographic Evaluation of Facial Injuries
۱۳. Diagnosis and Management of Dentoalveolar Injuries
۱۴. Mandibular Fractures
۱۵. Trauma to the Temporomandibular Joint Region
۱۶. Fractures of Zygomatic Complex and Arch
۱۷. Diagnosis and Treatment of Midface Fractures
۱۸. Ophthalmic Consequences of Maxillofacial Injuries
۱۹. Evaluation and Management of Frontal Sinus Injuries
۲۰. Nasal Fractures
۲۱. Management Soft Tissue Injuries
۲۲. Secondary Revision of Soft Tissue Injury
SECTION 1: Scar Analysis, W-plasty, Geometric Broken Line Closure, and Z-plasty
SECTION 2: Resurfacing and Injectables for Adjunctive Scar Revision Procedures
۲۳. Management of Human and Animal Bites
۲۴. Diagnosis and Management of the Traumatic Salivary Gland Injuries
۲۵. Traumatic Injuries of the Trigeminal Nerve
PART IV: SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS IN THE MANAGEMENT OF TRAUMATIC INJURIES
۲۶. Anesthetic Consideration in the Acutely Injured Patient
۲۷. Maxillofacial Firearm Injuries
۲۸. Burns of the Head and Neck
۲۹. Management of Facial Fractures in the Growing Patient
۳۰. Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma in the Geriatric Patient
۳۱. Reconstruction of Avulsive Defects of the Maxillofacial Complex
۳۲. Infection in the Patient With Maxillofacial Trauma
۳۳. Principles of Fixation for Maxillofacial Trauma
۳۴. Principles of Endoscopic management of Maxillofacial Trauma
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=5181
نویسنده : Raymond J. Fonseca DMD, H. Dexter Barber DDS
ناشر : Saunders; 4 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 912
(ISBN) شابک : 1455705543
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $353.40
حجم فایل : 100 MB