دانلود کتاب تروما فک و صورت و بازسازی زیبایی صورت
Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction, 2ed
Filled with hundreds of superb, full-color photographs and step-by-step, illustrated procedures, Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction, 2nd Edition, is your definitive source on all aspects of managing facial trauma. World-renowned authors Peter Ward Booth, Barry L. Eppley, and Rainer Schmelzeisen deliver today’s foremost guidance on everything from management of the acute trauma patient to the newest materials in surgical trauma to secondary procedures for improved facial appearance.
“Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction is a comprehensive text dealing with a difficult area and where competing titles are plentiful. This book is refreshing and seems to add a new perspective in this genre with the combination of facial trauma management and reconstruction in the one hardback book. For this reason together with the sheer quantity and quality of the photos and illustrations – this book is highly recommended.”
– The Journal of Surgery, review of the first edition
- Offers complete coverage of maxillofacial trauma highlighted by an unparalleled collection of outstanding, full-color photographs, and highly detailed line drawings that clarify surgical procedures.
- Addresses secondary surgery in a dedicated section, covering such topics as facial scar management; secondary osteotomies and bone grafting to correct deformities; bone distraction, used commonly with congenital malformations; secondary rhinoplasty for traumatic nasal deformities, which are associated with a variety of cosmetic and functional issues; secondary orbital surgery; facial nerve injuries; and psychological support for patient with facial trauma.
- Features an outstanding, full-color art program, with more than 750 color photos that cover all aspects of injury and treatment, and 250 color line drawings that walk you step by step through surgical procedures.
- Includes contributions from a “who’s who” list of international experts in oral and maxillofacial surgery, psychology, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, and craniofacial surgery.
- Discusses the latest etiology and management of trauma, walking you through all aspects of injury, treatment, and surgical procedures.
- Provides stabilizing guidance prior to surgery in the acute care chapter.
- Presents updated information on new imaging technology, current surgical procedures, and innovative treatment software throughout.
- Includes more illustrations to guide you to the best radiologic investigation for each injury.
- Relates brain injury to the overall management of the face for both function and esthetics.
- Contains updated guidelines on facial fractures, expanded information on psychological problems following facial trauma, and a new chapter on pediatric trauma.
“This book is your definitive source on all aspects of managing facial trauma. World-renowned authors deliver today’s foremost guidance on everything from management of the acute trauma patient to the newest materials in surgical trauma and secondary procedures for improved facial appearance…This text offers complete coverage of maxillofacial trauma highlighted by an unparalleled collection of 800 outstanding, full-colour photographs and over 300 highly detailed line drawings that clarify surgical procedures…this book is highly recommended.”
British Dental Journal, June 2012
“The book is hardback and classifed as a major work, with just over 600 pages of text covering all the major trauma topics of relevance. In addition, the work has been significantly updated to reflect current evidence-based practice, supported by 800 colour pictures and new chapters on immediate care and secondary surgery…Clearly an important text for any trainee in the area as well as a reference for those practising the increasingly busy surgical speciality that is oral and maxillofacial surgery. A book that can be thoroughly recommended.”
Faculty Dental Journal, April 2013
۱ Etiology and Prevention of Craniomaxillofacial Trauma
۲ Medicolegal Implication5 of Facial Injuries
۳ Immediate Care in the Emergency Room
۴ Management of Head Injury
۶ Principles of Facial Soft Tissue Injury Repair
۷ Principles of Reduction of Fractures and Methods of Fixation
۸ Alloplastic Biomaterials for Facial Reconstruction
۹ Surgical Access
۱۰ A Logical Approach to Orbital Trauma
۱۱ Craniofacial and Frontal Sinus Fractures
۱۲ Nasoethmoid Fractures
۱۳ Nasal Fractures
۱۴ Maxillary and Panfacial Fractures
۱۵ Mandible Fractures in Adults
۱۶ Condylar Fractures
۱۷ Dentoalveolar Injuries
۱۸ Eyelid and Lacrimal Injuries
۱۹ Primary Repair of Facial Soft Tissue Injuries
۲۰ Reconstruction of Large Hard and Soft Tissue Loss of the Face
۲۱ Facial Nerve Injuries
۲۲ Facial Burns
۲۳ Facial Scar Management
۲۴ Secondary Osteotomies and Bone Grafting
۲۵ Facial Distraction Techniques
۲۶ Secondary Rhinoplasty for Traumatic Nasal Deformities
۲۷ Secondary Orbital Surgery
۲۸ Facial Nerve Injuries: Reconstruction, Reanimation, and Masking Procedures
۲۹ Psychological Support and Intervention in Facial Injuries
۳۰ Biomaterials in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
۳۱ Minimally Invasive Surgery
۳۲ Computer-Assisted Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Technology and Clinical Developments
۳۳ Clinical Application of Computer-Assisted Reconstruction in Complex Traumatic Deformities
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=116337
نویسنده : Peter Ward Booth BDS MBChB FDS FRCS
ناشر : Saunders; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 640
(ISBN) شابک : 9781437724202
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $175.95
حجم فایل : 120 MB