دانلود کتاب تزریق چربی: از پر کردن تا بازسازی (ویرایش ۲۰۱۸)
Fat Injection: From Filling to Regeneration, 2ed
Presented by the editors and more than ninety renowned experts on structural fat grafting, this extensively updated volume comprises their state-of-the-art experience and techniques on the use of autologous fat in many aspects of plastic surgery to correct, restore, and enhance patients’ structural proportions and defects.
- Provides a strong foundation of the current Coleman technique of structural fat grafting, including available instrumentation, and the principles and basic concepts of fat injection.
- Comprehensive coverage on the biology underlying successful fat grafting, as well as excellent color illustrations of the step-by-step technique and descriptions of the effects of the aging process.
- This new edition contains the most current information on the regenerative potential of grafted fat as well as the long-term results of fat grafting, with updated cases demonstrating the staying power of transferred fat.
- A remarkable strength of this book is the purposeful inclusion of these worldwide contributors’ many different approaches to harvesting, processing, and placing of lipoaspirate, with generous case examples of their results.
- Clinical applications for all parts of the body, from face and neck to breasts, and upper and lower extremities and genital areas reflect the wide utility of the procedure in reconstructive and aesthetic fields.
- A chapter on complications and the means to avoid them is given extensive coverage.
- An e-book and multiple clinical videos are included.
This exciting new edition reflects the entire arc of the development of the revolutionary techniques of structural fat grafting, which have sprung from the growing awareness worldwide of the critical role of fat transplantation in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery.
Chapter 1 The Coleman Technique
Chapter 2 Analysis of the Patient
Chapter 3 The Niche Theory for Fat Graft Survival
Chapter 4 Nomenclature of the Stromal Vascular Fraction
Chapter 5 Antiinflammatory Stem Cell Principles
Chapter 6 Adipose Tissue and the Stromal Vascular Fraction
Chapter 7 Automated Systems for Processing the Stromal Vascular Fraction and Calculating the Number of Stem Cells
Chapter 8 Determination of Fat Viability
Chapter 9 Growth Factors in the Lipoaspirate
Chapter 10 An Overview of Fat Grafting Techniques
Chapter 11 The Evolution of Adipose Biology and Regenerative Medicine
Chapter 12 The Physiology of Injured, Obese, Grafted, and Dying Fat
Chapter 13 Adipose Tissue in Wound Healing
Chapter 14 Platelet-Rich Plasma and Fat Grafting
Chapter 15 Cryopreservation of Adipose Tissue for Fat Grafting
Chapter 16 Improving Skin Quality: An Experimental and Clinical Study of the Effects of Fat and Stromal Cells on the Skin
Chapter 17 Microfat Injections With Disposable Cannulas
Chapter 18 Scar Remodeling With Fat Grafting After Bum Injury
Chapter 19 Structural Fat Grafting for the Regeneration of Irradiated Tissue
Chapter 20 Scleroderma and Fat Grafting
Chapter 21 Treatment of Difficult Wounds and Scars W’ith Fat Grafts
Chapter 22 A Model of Aging: A Paradigm Change
Chapter 23 Simultaneous Facelift and Fat Grafting: Combined Lifting and Filling for Rejuvenation of the Aging Face
Chapter 24 Structural Fat Grafting in the Supraorbital Area
Chapter 25 Structural Fat Grafting in the Nose
Chapter 26 Structural Fat Grafting in the Nasolabial Fold
Chapter 27 Structural Fat Grafting in the Lips
Chapter 28 Structural Fat Grafting in the Chin and Jawline
Chapter 29 Structural Fat Grafting in the Neck
Chapter 30 Structural Fat Grafting in Craniofacial Surgery
Chapter 31 Treatment of Romberg Disease
Chapter 32 Fat Grafting in Orbitocranial and Maxillofacial Restoration: From Surgery to Regeneration
Chapter 33 Fat Grafting in HIV-Positive Patients
Chapter 34 Treatment of Velopharyngeal Incompetence With Autologous Fat Grafting
Chapter 35 Vocal Fold Augmentation in the Dysphonic Patient
Chapter 36 Augmentation of the Breast and Tuberous Breast
Chapter 37 Fat Grafting for Breast Augmentation in Asians
Chapter 38 Composite Breast Augmentation
Chapter 39 Oncologic Risks of Fat Grafting of the Breast
Chapter 40 Lipomodeling for Congenital Breast Deformities: Tuberous Breasts, Poland Syndrome, and Asymmetry
Chapter 41 Reconstruction of Breast Deformities
Chapter 42 Fat Grafting for Breast Reconstruction W’ith External Vacuum Expansion
Chapter 43 Hand and Forearm Rejuvenation
Chapter 44 Percutaneous Aponeurotomy and Lipofilling as a Regenerative Treatment Alternative for Dupuytren’s Disease
Chapter 45 Iatrogenic Liposuction Deformities
Chapter 46 Aesthetic Liposculpting and Fat Grafting for the Buttock and Torso
Chapter 47 Fat Grafting of the Female Genital Area
Chapter 48 Lower Extremity Reconstruction
Chapter 49 Anatomy and Histology of the Fat Compartments of the Face
Chapter 50 Anatomy and Histology of the Fat Compartments of the Body
Chapter 51 Perineural Fat Grafting for the Management of Neuromas and Pain Syndrome
Chapter 52 Complications
Chapter 53 Future Perspectives in Skin Rejuvenation by Fat Grafting: A Clinical and Histologic Demonstration
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=72974
نویسنده : Sydney Coleman , Riccardo Mazzola
ناشر : Thieme; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2018
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1040
(ISBN) شابک : 1626236755
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $321.09
حجم فایل : 435 MB