دانلود کتاب تشخیص فیزیکی درد والدمن: اطلس علائم و نشانه ها
Physical Diagnosis of Pain: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms, 3ed
Still the only atlas available devoted to the physical diagnosis of pain, this highly practical guide mirrors the clinician’s approach to pain evaluation: focusing on “what is it” rather than “where is it.” Through concise text, high-quality illustrations, and real-time videos, internationally recognized pain expert Dr. Steven Waldman provides clear, how-to methods for evaluating and diagnosing more than 240 pain-related conditions through their physical signs. Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, this essential atlas is a must-have resource for all practitioners and trainees that encounter patients with pain.
- Provides essential physical examination techniques for the full range of pain-related conditions in the cervical spine, shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist and hand, chest wall, thorax and thoracic spine, lumbar spine, abdominal wall and pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Each chapter follows the same concise format for ease of use and quick reference: anatomy, inspection, palpation, and range of motion, followed by relevant special tests.
- Includes ۲۰ brand-new procedures such as the Sharp Purser Test for atlanto-axial joint instability; the Crank Test for tears of the glenoid labrum; the Chair Lift Test for tennis elbow; the Stork Test for sacroiliac joint pain; the Fulcrum Test for stress fractures of the femur; the Mulder Sign for Morton’s neuroma, and many more.
- Provides exceptional visual guidance via hundreds of high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and color line drawings — many NEW to this edition.
- Includes real-time videos of Dr. Waldman and his staff demonstrating key physical examination techniques, helping you increase your expertise and reach an accurate diagnosis.
“…the only book available on this subject. Though titled an atlas, the text and the images are good enough that this can easily be used as a brief textbook of physical examination. Other books on similar topics are more concerned with description of the tests than their demonstration. The focus on demonstration makes this book more helpful in busy situations.”
-Tariq M. Malik, MD (University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine), Doody’s Review Service
Section 1 Spine
Section 2 The Shoulder
Section 3 The Elbow
Section 4 The Forearm
Section 5 The Wrist and Hand
Section 6 The Chest Wall, Thorax and Thoracic Spine
Section 7 The Lumbar Spine
Section 8 The Abdominal Wall and Pelvis
Section 9 The Hip
Section 10 The Knee
Section 11 The Ankle and Foot
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=25351
نویسنده : Steven D. Waldman MD JD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 380
(ISBN) شابک : 0323377483
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $168.08
حجم فایل : 33 MB