دانلود کتاب تشخیص و درمان زود هنگام سرطان (۵ جلدی)
Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series, 5-Vol, 1ed
Edited by Dr. Stephen Yang, each volume in the Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Cancer Series is packed with practical, authoritative information designed to cover the full range of diagnostic procedures, including pathologic, radiologic, bronchoscopic, and surgical aspects. You’ll be able to determine the safest, shortest, least invasive way to reach an accurate diagnosis; stage the disease; and choose the best initial treatment for early stages. Based on current evidence in the literature, authors provide clinical, hands-on tools to help you make informed decisions on precisely what tests and imaging studies are needed to diagnose and stage each type of cancer. And, each volume is available online at expertconsult.com with videos of diagnostic procedures to help you better manage your patients, as well as access to all of the images, tables, and drawings from the text.
- Includes access to the full-text online as well as procedural videos and all of the book’s images, tables, and drawings at expertconsult.com.
- Outlines the steps after diagnosis to guide you through formulating a treatment or patient care plan.
- Emphasizes important points―such as risk-adjusted screening for staging and the use of promising new gene therapies―with “key points” boxes at the beginning of each chapter and pedagogic features throughout.
- Summarizes the process of accurately diagnosing and staging cancer in a logical, almost algorithmic, approach for easy reference.
- Discusses the treatment of early-stage disease so you have clear options for care.
- Complements the procedures outlined in the text with full-color photographs and line drawings to reinforce your understanding of the material.
“This 5-volume set (the volumes are also sold individually) presents clear, practical guidelines for breast, ovarian, prostate, colorectal, and head and neck cancers, with a volume devoted to each type. Each volume includes online access to a website containing the text in searchable form, PubMed abstracts for the bibliography, and other features. The volumes are well-illustrated with excellent color plates of drawings and clinical and micro-photographs. Each chapter features an introductory list of key points, a clearly organized text in outline form, and a concluding list of references. The chapters describe the technologies used in diagnosis, types of surgery, pathology, therapies, imaging, genetics, treatment options for recurrence, reconstruction surgeries, and follow-up treatment and surveillance. This five-volume set is a thoughtfully conceived, well-produced, and up-to-date work, written and edited mainly by American specialists, that will be invaluable to the student and practitioner.”
– Book News, Inc.
Volume I: Breast Cancer
Volume II: Colorectal Cancer
Volume III: Head and Neck Cancers
Volume IV: Ovarian Cancer
Volume V: Prostate Cancer
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=48028
نویسنده : Stephen C. Yang MD FACS FCCP
ناشر : Saunders; Pck edition
سال انتشار : 2011
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1456
(ISBN) شابک : 1437709672
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $399.19
حجم فایل : 60 MB