دانلود کتاب تشخیص پرستاری: راهنمای مبتنی بر شواهد برنامه ریزی مراقبتی
Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 11ed
Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook:An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 11th Edition helps practicing nurses and nursing students select appropriate nursing diagnoses and write care plans with ease and confidence. This convenient handbook shows you how to correlate nursing diagnoses with known information about clients on the basis of assessment findings, established medical or psychiatric diagnoses, and the current treatment plan. Extensively revised and updated with the new 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, it integrates the NIC and NOC taxonomies, evidence-based nursing interventions, and adult, pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, and client/family teaching and discharge planning considerations to guide you in creating unique, individualized care plans.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information on all the 2015-2017 NANDA-I nursing diagnoses so you stay in the know.
- UNIQUE!Provides care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis plus two unique care plans for Hearing Loss and Vision Loss.
- Includes pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, client/family teaching and discharge planning, home care, and safety interventions as necessary for plans of care.
- Presentsexamples of and suggested NIC interventions and NOC outcomes in each care plan.
- UNIQUE!Care Plan Constructor on the companion Evolve website offers hands-on practice creating customized plans of care.
- ۱۵۰ NCLEX exam-style review questions are available on Evolve.
- Promotesevidence-based interventions and rationales by including recent or classic research that supports the use of each intervention.
- Classic evidence-based references promote evidence-based interventions and rationales.
- Clear, concise interventions are usually only a sentence or two long and use no more than two references.
- Safety content emphasizes what must be considered to provide safe patient care.
- Step-by-step instructions show you how to use the Guide to Nursing Diagnoses and Guide to Planning Care sections to create a unique, individualized plan of care.
- List of Nursing Diagnosis Index in back inside cover of book for quick reference.
- Three-column index is easy to use.
- Easy-to-follow sections I and II guide you through the nursing process and selecting appropriate nursing diagnoses.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs allow quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- NEW!Includes the new 2015-2017 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses, compete with 26 new diagnoses.
- NEW and UPDATED! Provides the latest NIC/NOC, interventions, and rationales for every care plan.
- EXPANDED! Additional informationon concept based nursing and major nursing theories provides you with the knowledge you need for clinical success.
- EXPANDED! New content on QSEN, safety, and risk for infection keeps you up to date.
- NEW! In-depth coverage of wellness and primary prevention stresses the importance of health and wellness.
- NEW! Appendixes in the text provide you with valuable information in an easy-to-access location.
- NEW! Revised references in APA style.
SECTION I Nursing Process, Clinical Reasoning, Nursing Diagnosis, and Evidence-Based Nursing
An explanation of how to make a nursing diagnosis using diagnostic reasoning, which is critical thinking. Then information on how to plan care using the nursing process, standardized nursing language, and evidence-based nursing.
SECTION II Guide to Nursing Diagnosis
An alphabetized list of medical, surgical, and psychiatric diagnoses; diagnostic procedures, clinical states, symptoms, and problems, with suggested nursing diagnoses. This section enables the nursing student as well as the practicing nurse to make a nursing diagnosis quickly, to save time.
SECTION III Guide to Planning Care
Section III contains the actual nursing diagnosis care plans for each accepted nursing diagnosis of the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association-International (NANDA-I): the definition, defining characteristics, risk factors, related factors, suggested NOC outcomes, client outcomes, suggested NIC interventions, interventions with rationales, geriatric interventions, pediatric interventions, critical care interventions (when appropriate), home care interventions, culturally competent nursing interventions (when appropriate), and client/family teaching and discharge planning for each alphabetized nursing diagnosis.
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=30641
نویسنده : Betty J. Ackley MSN EdS RN , Gail B. Ladwig MSN RN
ناشر : Mosby; 11 edition
سال انتشار : 2017
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1061
(ISBN) شابک : 0323322247
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $61.42
حجم فایل : 48 MB