An updated volume in the best-selling Radiology Requisites™ series, Genitourinary Imaging, 3rd Edition presents the essentials of genitourinary radiology by describing the imaging techniques and diseases most commonly encountered in the field. Concise and practical, it familiarizes the reader with the pathology affecting the genitourinary system as well as an approach for detecting abnormalities. Extensive updates throughout reflect the significant changes in the way pathological processes in the genitourinary (GU) tract are imaged since publication of the last edition. Covering everything from basic principles through the latest diagnostic imaging techniques, equipment, and technology, it serves residents as a concise, easily readable text of GU imaging and serves as an update and reference for fellows and practicing radiologists.
- Synthesizes today’s core knowledge in genitourinary radiology
- Practice-proven tips and excellent problem-solving discussions are accompanied by more than 450 high-quality images – nearly 400 all new – all demonstrating a full range of genitourinary radiologic approaches and imaging findings Numerous outlines, boxes, tables, “pearls,” and suggested reading lists make reference easy.
- Numerous outlines, boxes, tables, “pearls,” and suggested reading lists make reference easy.
- State-of-the-art coverage of MR urography, uterine artery embolization, CT for renal stone disease, and many other new areas in the field.
- The latest genitourinary imaging techniques with updated information on CT urography, MRI of the urinary tract, prostate MR, and much more.
- Newly edited and updated information throughout, including kidney tumor ablation and renal tumor imaging techniques and interpretation
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱. An Introduction to Radiologic Methods
۲. The Kidney and Retroperitoneum: Anatomy and Congenital Abnormalities
۳. Renal Masses
۴. The Kidney: The Diffuse Parenchymal Abnormality
۵. The Renal Sinus, Pelvocalyceal System, and Ureter
۶. The Lower Urinary Tract
۷. The Female Genital Tract
۸. The Male Genital Tract
۹. Imaging of the Adrenal Glands
۱۰. Interventional Genitourinary Radiology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=16556
نویسنده : Ronald J. Zagoria MD FACR , Christopher M Brady MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2016
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 419
(ISBN) شابک : 0323057756
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $88.36
حجم فایل : 33 MB