دانلود کتاب تصویربرداری بالینی: همراه با الگوی تمایزی اسکلتی، قفسه سینه و شکمی
Clinical Imaging: With Skeletal, Chest, & Abdominal Pattern Differentials, 3ed
Clinical Imaging by Dennis Marchiori is a comprehensive text with a clear, concise writing style that allows students and practitioners to quickly develop a better understanding of diagnostic imaging. Covering soft tissue imaging and skeletal imaging, including brain and spinal cord, chest, and abdomen, Clinical Imaging seamlessly integrates plain film with MRI and CT. And with more than 3,500 illustrations all contained in one volume, this trusted text offers the most effective, realistic and comprehensive approach available today.
“In terms of value for money, the recommended price is very fair for 1,462 pages, especially when one includes the additional online content (available using a scratch card code) that includes case studies, flash cards, interactive examinations and image collections”Reviewed by RAD Magazine,Jan 2015
“For students who need to get up to speed with abnormal radiographic appearances this book is a good start.”Reviewed by RAD Magazine, Jan 2015
- Combines the innovative pattern approachwith more traditional detailed descriptions to emulate real-world patient interaction without sacrificing more in-depth content on disease states.
- Innovative Pattern Approach uses the patterns that link similar abnormalities to help you learn to identify, and just as importantly, differentiate abnormalities.
- Extensive cross-referencing from pattern to disease descriptions enables the reader to quickly find more detailed information.
- Dedicated chapter on the key subject of radiology physics, including algorithms for improving film quality.
- A glossary of nearly 500 radiological terms.
- NEW! Over 800 new or updated images.
- NEW! State-of-the-art MRI images deliver more comprehensive content for this growing field within imaging.
- NEW! Updated photographs familiarize you with radiographic positioning equipment.
- NEW! Clearer, more detailed line art visually reinforces your understanding of new concepts.
- NEW! Additional contributors provide fresh perspectives on important topics and trends.
“For students who need to get up to speed with abnormal radiographic appearances this book is a good start.” Reviewed by RAD Magazine, Jan 2015
۱ Plain Radiographic Imaging
۲ Specialized Imaging
۳ Radiographic Positioning
۵ Film Interpretation and Report Writing
۶ Normal Anatomy
۷ Normal Variants
۸ Congenital Diseases
۱۱ Hematologic Bone Diseases
۱۳ Bone Tumors and Related Diseases
۱۴ Endocriner Metabolic, and Nutritional Diseases
۱۵ Miscellaneous Bone Diseases
۱۶ Skull Patterns
۱۷ Spine Patterns
۱۸ Extremity Patterns
۱۹ General Skeletal Patterns
۲۰ Magnetic Resonance Imaging Patterns
۲۱ Introduction to Chest Radiography
۲۲ Diseases of the Airways
۲۳ Circulation and the Heart
۲۴ Pulmonary Infections
۲۵ Thoracic Neoplasms
۲۶ Miscellaneous Chest Diseases
۲۷ Chest Patterns
۲۸ Introduction to Abdomen Radiography
۲۹ Genitourinary Diseases
۳۰ Gastrointestinal Diseases
۳۱ Miscellaneous Abdomen Diseases
۳۲ Abdomen Patterns
۳۳ Brain and Spinal Cord
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=102952
نویسنده : Dennis Marchiori DC MS DACBR
ناشر : Mosby; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2014
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1482
(ISBN) شابک : 0323084958
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $226.50
حجم فایل : 320 MB