Now in its 3rd Edition, this outstanding volume by Dr. Jo-Anne O. Shepard in the popular Requisites series thoroughly covers the fast-changing field of chest imaging. Ideal for residency, clinical practice, and board certification, it covers the full range of basic and advanced modalities used in thoracic imaging including digital radiography, chest fluoroscopy, CT, PET, and MRI. Compact and authoritative, Thoracic Imaging: The Requisites provides the up-to-date conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for success on exams and in clinical practice.
- Summarizes key information with numerous outlines, tables, ”pearls,” and boxed material for easy reference.
- Focuses on essentials to pass the certifying board exam and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
- Approximately ۹۰% of the more than 1,000 images are new, reflecting the very latest thoracic imaging modalities and techniques. Many diagrams and images are also now in full color.
- New material on acute and critical care including post-operative complications, trauma, ICU diagnosis, and implantable devices.
- More interventional content including diagnostic biopsy techniques, fiducial placement to aid VATs resection, and ablative therapies including microwave and cryoablation.
- Expanded and updated lung cancer coverage including new tumor staging, new surgical and bronchoscopic staging techniques, and lung cancer screening.
- New information on thoracic MRI indications, protocols, and case material outlining how MRI adds specificity to tissue characterization of masses and extent of disease.
- Expanded content on interstitial lung disease including color anatomic drawings and extensive new case material.
- Current pulmonary nodule management strategies including the updated 2017 Fleischner criteria for incidental nodules.
- New editor, authors, and section editors bring a fresh perspective to this completely revised book.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of electronic devices.
۱. Radiographic Technique (Fluoroscopy, Digital Radiography, CT, Dual Energy CT, Dose Reduction Strategies)
۲. Normal Anatomy and Radiographic Signs
۳. Thoracic MRI: Technique and Approach to Diagnosis (Anatomic definition, Diffuse disease, Masses benign and malignant, except congenital)
۴. PET/CT/, PET/MRI: Technique, Pitfalls and Findings
۵. The Mediastinum (Anatomic definition, Diffuse disease, Masses benign and malignant, except congenital)
۶. The Airways (Small and Large Airways)
۷. The Pleura, Diaphragm, and Chest Wall
۸. Congenital Thoracic Malformations
۹. Thoracic Lines and Tubes
۱۰. Acute Thoracic Conditions in the Intensive Care Unit
۱۱. Pulmonary Embolism & Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
۱۲. The Post-Operative Chest (Expected and Unexpected Findings)
۱۳. Thoracic Trauma
۱۴. Community Acquired Infections (Findings and complications, including endemic fungal, viral and bacterial infections)
۱۵. Pulmonary Disease in the Immunocompromised Patient
۱۶. Mycobacterial Infections (TBC and atypical infections)
۱۷. Approach to Diffuse Lung Disease: Anatomic basis and HRCT
۱۸. Diffuse Lung Diseases (Interstitial Pneumonias, Smoking related/ Inhalational/Occupational)
۲۰. Obstructive Lung Diseases
۲۱. Pulmonary Tumors and Lymphoproliferative Disorders
۲۲. Solitary Pulmonary Nodule & Pulmonary Nodule Management
۲۳. Lung Cancer Screening
۲۴. Staging of Lung Cancer (Imaging and Surgical evaluation)
۲۵. Interventional Techniques
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=178388
نویسنده : Jo-Anne O Shepard MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 3rd edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 501
(ISBN) شابک : 9780323448864
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $96.02
حجم فایل : 43 MB