دانلود کتاب تصویربرداری قفسه سینه مولر
Muller’s Imaging of the Chest, 2ed
Reflecting recent major advances in the field, Müller’s Imaging of the Chest, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Christopher M. Walker and Jonathan H. Chung, remains your go-to reference for all aspects of chest radiology, including the latest diagnostic modalities and interventional techniques. This exhaustive resource begins with a review of normal anatomy, progressing to expert coverage based first on how patients present in clinical practice, then on diagnosis or diagnostic category. This practical, easy-to-use format helps you effectively select and interpret the best imaging studies for the everyday challenges you face in thoracic imaging.
- Provides extensive new information on lung cancer screening, detailing the technique required to perform a lung cancer screening CT as well as how to interpret these examinations using ACR Lung-RADS.
- Contains four all-new chapters: Idiopathic pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, Interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features, Non-infectious complications of lung and stem cell transplantation, and Leukemia.
- Updates you on recent advances regarding interstitial lung disease diagnosis, diffuse idiopathic pulmonary neuroendocrine cell hyperplasia (DIPNECH), interstitial pneumonia with autoimmune features (IPAF), pleuroparenchymal fibroelastosis, and much more.
- Explains the recent CT classification in usual interstitial pneumonia/idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (UIP/IPF) diagnosis and what features are required to correctly categorize a CT into one of four specific patterns.
- Covers current topics such as bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections, and new staging and histologic classifications for various lung neoplasms including lung cancer and mesothelioma.
- Features more than 3,100 superior, large digital-quality images (many in full color) depicting all of the chest imaging findings you’re likely to see, and helping you distinguish between conditions with similar manifestations.
- Provides boxes highlighting key points to assist you with report writing, as well as suggestions for treatment and future imaging studies.
- Features a full-color design throughout, color-coded tables, classic signs boxes, and bulleted lists that highlight key concepts and get you to the information you need quickly.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
۱ Normal Chest
۲ Radiologic Manifestations of Lung Disease
۳ Developmental Lung Disease
۴ Pulmonary Infection
۵ Pulmonary Neoplasms
۶ Lymphoproliferative Disorders and Leukemia
۷ Diffuse Lung Diseases
۸ Connective Tissue Diseases
۹ Vasculitis and Granulomatosis
۱۰ Pulmonary Embolism,. Hypertensionr and Edema
۱۱ Diseases of the Airways
۱۲ Inhalational Diseases and Aspiration
۱۳ Iatrogenic Lung Disease and Trauma
۱۴ Pleural Disease
۱۶ Diaphragm and Chest Wall
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=157215
نویسنده : Christopher M. Walker MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2019
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 1284
(ISBN) شابک : 0323462251
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $240.56
حجم فایل : 115 MB