دانلود کتاب تصویربرداری پستان: ضروریات در رادیولوژی
Breast Imaging: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology), 2ed
Breast Imaging: The Requisites, 2nd Edition, by Debra Ikeda, MD, presents all of today’s core knowledge about diagnostic imaging of the breast. Clinically oriented and easy to use, it shows you how to interpret the full range of imaging studies for the most accurate diagnoses. Updates include all-new digital mammography images throughout…new, full-color chapters on PET-CT imaging for high-risk patients and patients with breast disease…new images and data on MR imaging…and new ultrasound images, with an emphasis on ultrasound of normal structures. Compact yet authoritative, this work is an ideal reference for both board preparation and clinical practice.
- Focus on the essentials needed to pass the boards and ensure accurate diagnoses in clinical practice.
- Interpret the findings generated from each high-tech imaging modality used to image the breast, including digital mammography, MRI and MRI-guided procedures, ultrasound, and PET-CT imaging.
- Get outstanding visual guidance with more than 700 superb illustrations that demonstrate a full range of mammography approaches and findings.
- Grasp key information quickly with numerous outlines, tables, ”pearls,” and boxed material for easy reference.
- Benefit from expert coverage of risk factors, image interpretation and workup, breast masses and calcifications, cancer and its treatment, silicone breast implants, the postoperative breast, clinical problems, invasive procedures, and much more.
- Stay up to date with all-new digital mammography images throughout…new, full-color chapters on PET-CT imaging for high-risk patients and patients with breast disease…new images and data on MR imaging…and new ultrasound images, with an emphasis on ultrasound of normal structures.
Gain new insight into today’s hottest topics, including breast MR imaging for high-risk patients, staging, and treatment planning, and PET-CT imaging for diagnosis, staging, and treatment planning.
The must-have reference for accurate diagnosis of breast disease now improved with all new Digital mammography images.
“New text that clearly outlines the basics on how to conduct and interpret diagnostic breast images. The study is truly in depth, as it covers the whole topic through illustration and careful discussion. Although the natural audience for this text is Radiology Residents (and practicing Radiologists), it extends well beyond these boundaries: internists, all women’s health practitioners and primary care physicians will be well-served.” The Electric Review, rev. of the previous ed.
“Should be well received by residents preparing for their board examinations … The author is to be congratulated because she has captured the flux of breast imaging.” – AJR, rev. of the previous ed.
About the Author
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=7890
نویسنده : Debra Ikeda MD
ناشر : Mosby; 2 edition
سال انتشار : 2010
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 448
(ISBN) شابک : 0323051987
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $82.32
حجم فایل : 60 MB