Strain imaging (also known as speckle-tracking echocardiography or STE) is a rapidly growing, affordable, and versatile cardiac imaging technology of great interest to clinicians in both inpatient and outpatient settings. ASE’s Comprehensive Strain Imaging is the first reference designed to help you master a wide range of strain imaging/STE applications, including screening, diagnosis, treatment, and follow up. Written and edited by a team of international experts from the American Society of Echocardiography (ASE), this new resource provides the information you need to optimize imaging acquisition and analysis using this important new echocardiography method.
- Covers step-by-step techniques on how to use strain imaging with expert tips on nuances, pitfalls, and clinical decision making.
- Discusses the growing range of strain imaging applications for assessing diastolic function, atrial function, heart failure, arterial disease, valve disease, hypertrophy, and other common cardiovascular conditions.
- Provides up-to-date information on screening and follow up of patients who receive cardio-toxic oncologic agents during cancer treatment and evaluation of patients with cardiomyopathy, heart failure, arterial disease, valve disease, implantable pacemakers, pericardial disease, hypertrophy, ischemic disease, and chest radiation.
- Includes more than 150 images using the latest strain imaging technology, as well as videos that depict evaluation and monitoring of patients with cardiomyopathies.
- Addresses future applications, including elastography.
۱. Strain imaging applications and techniques
۲. Detection of subclinical heart failure
۳. Evaluation of patients with heart failure
۴. Evaluation and monitoring of patients with cardiomyopathies (including myocardial infiltration)
۵. Temporal dispersion of contraction, arrhythmias, and dyssynchrony and role in resynchronization therapy
۶. Detection and characterization of diastolic dysfunction
۷. Strain in valvular diseases
۸. Ischemic heart disease
۹. Evaluation of right ventricular function and pulmonary hypertension
۱۰. Future applications of strain imaging
۱. Patient with severe septal hypertrophy with dynamic left ventricular outflow tract obstruction.
۲. Standard apical views of a patient with apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with corresponding strain map showing worse strain at the apex
۳. Standard apical views of a patient with cardiac amyloid with corresponding strain map showing worse strain at the apex.
۴. (A) Parasternal long axis (PLAX) and three standard apical views in a patient with cardiac sarcoidosis with multiple regional wall motion abnormalities in a non-coronary distribution.
۵. Right ventricular speckle tracking images from a patient with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy in 2016 (left-hand panels) and 2018 (right-hand panels) showing significant disease progression with reduction in deformation particularly affecting the basal (subtricuspid) segment
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=255982
نویسنده : Thomas H. Marwick MBBS PhD MPH
ناشر : Elsevier; 1st edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : MP4 + PDF (کیفیت اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 264
(ISBN) شابک : 0323759475
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $163.43
حجم فایل : 70 MB