دانلود کتاب تغذیه با شیر مادر: راهنمای حرفه پزشکی
Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession, 9ed
Written and edited by leading physicians, Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession, 9th Edition, offers comprehensive, dependable information and guidance in this multifaceted field. Award-winning author and co-founder of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine, Dr. Ruth Lawrence, and her son, Dr. Rob Lawrence, ensure that you’re brought fully up to date on everything from basic data on the anatomical, physiological, biochemical, nutritional, immunological, and psychological aspects of human lactation, to the problems of clinical management of breastfeeding―all in a highly readable, easily accessible desk reference.
- Helps you make appropriate drug recommendations, treat conditions associated with breastfeeding, and provide thoughtful guidance to the breastfeeding mother according to her circumstances, problems, and lifestyle.
- Includes numerous charts and tables throughout, with an emphasis on the scientific, chemical, and physiological underpinnings of breastfeeding. Appendices contain additional charts and tables, including the complete collection of clinical protocols on breastfeeding and human milk from the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine.
- Features new chapters on breast conditions and their management in the breastfeeding mother, breastfeeding and chest-feeding for LGBTQ+ families, breastfeeding during disasters, and establishing a breastfeeding practice or academic department.
- Provides significant updates on physiology and biochemistry of lactation; medications and herbal preparations in breast milk; transmission of infectious disease through breast milk; allergy and its relationship with breastfeeding, exposure, and avoidance; premature infants and breastfeeding; and practical management of the mother-infant nursing couple.
- Offers authoritative and fresh perspectives from new associate editors: neonatologist Dr. Larry Noble, obstetrician Dr. Alison Stuebe, and pediatrician and lactation specialist Dr. Casey Rosen-Carole.
- Covers patient-centered counseling, the cellular composition of human breast milk, microbiota of the breast and human milk, and the multifunctional roles of human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs).
۱. Breastfeeding in a New Era
۲. Anatomy of the Breast
۳. Physiology of Lactation
۴. Biochemistry of Human Milk
۵. Host-Resistance Factors and Immunologic Significance of Human Milk
۶. Population Health and Informed Feeding Decisions
۷. Practical Management of the Nursing “Dyad”
۸. Maternal Nutrition and Supplements for Mother and Infant
۱۰. Normal Growth, Growth Faltering, and Obesity in Breastfed Infants
۱۱. Medications, Herbal Preparations, and Natural Products in Breast Milk
۱۲. Transmission of Infectious Diseases Through Breast Milk and Breastfeeding
۱۳. Breastfeeding Infants With Problems
۱۴. Premature Infants and Breastfeeding
۱۵. Medical Complications of Mothers
۱۶. Breast Conditions in the Breastfeeding Mother
۱۷. Human Milk and Atopic Disease
۱۸. Breastfeeding and Return to Work or School
۱۹. Induced Lactation and Relactation (Including Nursing an Adopted Baby) and Cross-Nursing
۲۰. Chestfeeding and Lactation Care for LGBTQ+ Families (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Plus)
۲۱. Reproductive Function During Lactation
۲۲. The Collection and Storage of Human Milk and Human Milk Banking
۲۳. Infant Feeding After a Disaster
۲۴. Establishing a Breastfeeding Medicine Practice or Academic Department
۲۵. Breastfeeding Support Groups and Community Resources
۲۶. Educating and Training Medical Professionals
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=258956
نویسنده : Ruth A. Lawrence MD
ناشر : Elsevier; 9th edition
سال انتشار : 2022
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه اصلی)
تعداد صفحات : 1101
(ISBN) شابک : 0323680135
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $69.37
حجم فایل : 40 MB