Biopsy Interpretation of the Lung, Second Edition, is a concise, practical resource with a strong focus on diagnosis and management-oriented ancillary testing. It provides superbly illustrated coverage of the full range of neoplasms and non-neoplastic entities arising within the lung. Focusing on the daily tasks and needs of the general pathologist, this updated Second Edition is an excellent bench reference for the interpretation of the most common lung biopsies and is also a helpful resource for surgical pathologists, pathology residents, pathology fellows, pulmonologists, pulmonology fellows, and thoracic surgeons.
- Addresses both common and unusual issues that arise in the day-to-day interpretation of lung biopsies, providing a solid approach to formulating surgical and medical decisions.
- Includes detailed chapters on interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, and neuroendocrine tumors.
- Covers the major clinical aspects of the various disease processes, plus histopathologic features and use of ancillary diagnostic techniques such as special stains, immunohistochemistry, electron microscopy, and molecular pathology.
- Discusses indications for different types of biopsies for various lesions, such as endoscopic vs. core needle vs. open/wedge biopsy.
- Brings you up to date with recent changes in terminology, diagnostic criteria and the development of newer molecular techniques that have changed the practice of pulmonary pathology.
- Features hundreds of new references, more than 500 color photomicrographs, and numerous tables that categorize lesions and present diagnostic criteria in a simple format.
- Provides eBook access to 200 additional images and a multiple-choice test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
“The authors present a unique and personalized style for addressing lung biopsy specimens. Their personal insights and suggestions throughout the book provide a great resource helpful in avoiding common pitfalls and in understanding what information clinicians need to move forward with treatment.””This is a valuable book on the evaluation of pulmonary pathology that provides vital insights into the specific limitations and challenges of biopsy specimens.”
۱ Methods for Obtaining Lung Biopsies
۲ Inflammatory Lung Conditions
۳ Pulmonary Noninfectious Granulomas
۴ Lung Vasculitis and Hemorrhagic Disorders
۵ Bacterial Lung Infections
۶ Fungal Lung Infections
۷ Parasitic Lung Infections
۸ Viral Lung Infections
۹ Interstitial Lung Disease
۱۰ Lung Transplant Pathology
۱۱ Lymphoid Lesions of the Lung
۱۲ Epithelial Lung Neoplasms
۱۳ Neuroendocrine Lung Neoplasms
۱۴ Unusual Lung Tumors, Mesenchymal Tumors, and TumorLike Conditions
۱۵ Metastatic Tumors to the Lung
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=362655
نویسنده : Saul Suster
ناشر : LWW; 2nd edition
سال انتشار : 2021
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF (نسخه تبدیلی) + ePUB
تعداد صفحات : 842
(ISBN) شابک : 1975136586
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $102.82
حجم فایل : 550 MB