دانلود کتاب تمرین بیهوشی مبتنی بر شواهد
Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesiology: Expert Consult, 3ed
Make informed clinical decisions with reliable, up-to-date guidance from Evidence-Based Practice of Anesthesia, 3rd Edition! Leading authority Lee A. Fleisher, MD expertly explores the full range of important issues in perioperative management, discussing the available options, examining the relevant research, and presenting practical recommendations.
- Make sound, evidence-based decisions on every aspect of patient care: preoperative assessment, monitoring and administration of anesthesia during surgery, postoperative intensive care management, and postoperative pain management.
- Master the current best practices you need to know for day-to-day practice and oral board review.
- Access the entire text and images online, fully searchable, at www.expertconsult.com.
- Confidently navigate the latest issues thanks to new chapters on optimal airway management in GI endoscopy, the role of Ketamine for perioperative management, fast-track surgery, and hypothermia after intraoperative cardiac arrest, plus many other vital updates.
- Efficiently translate evidence into practice with numerous quick-reference tables and short, well-organized chapters that promote fast and effective decision making.
- Get practical decision-making tools you can use in both routine care and complicated or special situations.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
“Every chapter is well referenced, with ready access to the reference online when using the online version of the book.
This is an extremely useful book to have on hand to consult on a daily basis.
Its recommendations are concise and practical. After reading it, you will feel quite updated on the current thinking in anesthesiology.” – Tariq M. Malik, MD(University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine) Doody 5 stars
“A landmark for anesthesiology.” – Anesthesiology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=3089
نویسنده : Lee A Fleisher MD FACC
ناشر : Saunders; 3 edition
سال انتشار : 2013
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 612
(ISBN) شابک : 1455727687
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $78.73
حجم فایل : 8 MB