The Practice of Interventional Radiology, by Dr. Karim Valji, presents a comprehensive approach to help you master the latest techniques. Online case studies teach you a wide range of interventional techniques, such as chemoembolization of tumors, venous access, angioplasty and stenting, and much more. With coverage of neurointerventional procedures, image-guided non-vascular and vascular procedures, and interventional oncologic procedures – plus access to the full text, case studies, images, and videos online at www.expertconsult.com – you’ll have everything you need to offer more patients a safer alternative to open surgery.
- Presents the entire spectrum of vascular and nonvascular image-guided interventional procedures in a rigorous but practical, concise, and balanced fashion.
- Stay current on the latest developments in interventional radiology including neurointerventional procedures, image-guided non-vascular and vascular procedures, and interventional oncologic procedures.
- Learn the tenets of disease pathology, patient care, techniques and expected outcomes, and the relative merits of various treatment modalities.
- Find everything you need quickly and easily with consistent chapters that include patient cases, normal and variant anatomy, techniques, and complications.
- Master procedures and recognize diseases through over 100 case studies available online, which include images and interactive Q&A to test your knowledge;
- Online videos that demonstrate basic and expert-level interventional techniques.
- Access the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com, along with over 100 cases, 1500 corresponding images, and videos.
Enhance your skills in interventional radiology and reduce patient risk
“The Practice of Interventional Radiology is the newest edition of the widely studied Vascular and Interventional Radiology, famous among trainees and attending physicians as ‘the Valji text.’…. The new version of the beloved Valji text remains a valuable educational reference and is now more relevant to the more tech-savvy generation of trainees.” – Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, November 2013
۱ Pathogenesis of Vascular Diseases
۲ Patient Evaluation and Care
۳ Standard Angiographic and Interventional Techniques
۴ Percutaneous Biopsy
۵ Transcatheter Fluid Drainage
۶ Thoracic Aorta
۷ Abdominal Aorta
۸ Pelvic and Lower Extremity Arteries
۹ Upper Extremity Arteries
۱۰ Renal Arteries and Veins
۱۱ Mesenteric Arteries
۱۲ Hepatic, Splenic, and Portal Vascular Systems
۱۳ Endocrine, Exocrine, and Reproductive Systems
۱۴ Pulmonary and Bronchial Arteries
۱۵ Lower Extremity Veins
۱۶ Inferior Vena Cava
۱۷ Upper Extremity Veins and Superior Vena Cava
۱۸ Vascular Access Placement and Foreign Body Retrieval
۱۹ Hemodialysis Access
۲۱ Gastrointestinal Interventions
۲۲ Biliary System
۲۳ Urologic and Genital Systems
۲۴ Interventional Oncology
لینک کوتاه : https://bookbaz.ir/?p=101194
نویسنده : Karim Valji MD
ناشر : Saunders; 1 edition
سال انتشار : 2012
زبان کتاب : انگلیسی
نوع فایل : PDF
تعداد صفحات : 753
(ISBN) شابک : 1437717195
قیمت کتاب درآمازون : $180.40
حجم فایل : 25 MB